Say good morning to a seven day Vietnam holiday
Discover Vietnam like the locals with this unforgettable seven-day cultural tour for $799pp! An exotic experience with your own personal guide! Valued at $1598, you save 50%!
- It's seven days touring the beautiful villages, waterfalls and cultural sights of Vietnam with an English speaking tour guide
- Enjoy deluxe accommodation at Indochina Hotel Group hotels, the night train and Hoang Ha Hotel or Fansipan View Hotel
- Settle into Hanoi and delight in the traditional Vietnamese art of water puppet theatre - nowhere else in the world!
- Visit the old ceramic or silk villages and take a cyclo tour around old Hanoi
- Enjoy walking tours and discover the mountains, caves, waterfalls and bamboo forests of Sapa
- Enjoy a luxury Golden Lotus Cruise and explore the coral reefs, mangrove forests, freshwater lakes and sandy beaches of Halong Bay
- Score six breakfasts, five lunches and four dinners and all transfers within the Vietnam tour (food is very reasonably priced in the locations visited)
- Enjoy A one hour spa treatment - either a body massage or relaxing foot massage at Hanoi Beauty and Spa Salon
- Return airport transfers are included! But please note: flights and visa fees are NOT included
If you've ever wanted to wake up and yell 'Good morning, Vietnam!' and actually be in the country, today's offer from Hidden Charm Travel is your chance. Worth $1598 per person, with Cudo you pay only $799 – a huge saving of 50%! With a personal guide and a group of like-minded adventurers, you’ll experience the best of North Vietnam at this amazing price. Your basic itinerary looks like this:
DAY 1 - Arrive in Hanoi, private transfer from airport to hotel. Check in deluxe room, complimentary drink and tropical fruit. Dinner at a local restaurant and traditional water puppet show near Lake Hoan Kiem. (Accommodation at Indochina Hotel Group)
DAY 2 - Private tour to Bat Trang ceramics village or Van Phuc Silk Village. Cyclo tour around Hanoi Old Quarter. Night train from Lao Cai to Sapa. (Breakfast, Lunch included)
DAY 3 - Bus transfer from Lao Cai Station to Sapa. Breakfast then private walking tour in Sapa. Lunch with local family. Return to Sapa by Jeep or motorbike. Dinner. (Accommodation at Hoang Ha Hotel or Fansipan View Hotel - Chamber Deluxe)
DAY 4 - Walking tour to Cat Cat Village and waterfall. Picnic lunch by river. Trek to Sin Chai and Fansipan Mountain. Return by Jeep to Sapa. Bus transfer to Lao Cai Station. Night train to Hanoi. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner included)
DAY 5 - Return to Hanoi from Lao Cai in the early morning to refresh and have breakfast.Pick up from hotel to Hai Duong City. Onwards to Bai Chay, Halong Tourism Harbour. Halong Bay overnight luxury Golden Lotus Cruise. Welcome drink on arrival. Small boat tour to Thein Cung and Dau Go Cave. Kayaking, swimming from boat. Optional evening activities. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner included)
DAY 6 - Discovery trip to Ba Tai Dao Beach. Return to cruise and Bai Chay, Halong Tourism Harbour. Lunch at Thang Long Restaurant in Halong City. Private car transfer to Hanoi. Spa voucher for body massage or foot massage at Hanoi Beauty and Spa Salon. (Accommodation at Indochina Hotel Group) (Breakfast, Lunch included)
DAY 7 - Free visit to Hanoi after breakfast at hotel. Private transfer to the airport. Goodbye Vietnam!
For full details of everything you’ll get up to each day, click on Hidden Charm Travel Itinerary. You're saying 'good morning' to an incredible 50% saving!
Hidden Charm Travel is a travel agent that embodies all the flavours of Vietnam. Their integrated services make excursions a pleasant experience. Visitors can witness the beauty and culture of Vietnam. Based on the philosophy that travelling can never been confined to a mere visit, Hidden Charm Travel have gone to great lengths to bring to you a fulfilling and unforgettable life experience...
- Offer is valid from 30th June 2012 to 30th March 2013
- Airfares and visa fees are NOT included in this offer
- Tours depart every day except 1st Sept, 2nd Sept, 22nd Dec, 23rd, Dec, 24th Dec
- One voucher to be purchased per person only
- Additional vouchers can be purchased as gifts for others
- Individual travellers are required to pay an extra single supplement of USD $158 - paid directly to the hotel
- Children from 5 to 9 years old cost 75% of the adult price each – payable directly to the hotel
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge (must share bed with parents)
- A 20% discount on room rates is available if you wish to extend your stay
- Bookings are essential via e-mail and subject to availability
- Must provide Cudo voucher number and date preference when booking
- Must present printed Cudo voucher on check-in at the hotel
- Confirmation of your booking will be given within two business days
- Price is based on a twin/double room for sharing with two people
- A 10% VAT and 5% service charge is included in the offer price
- For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hidden Charm Travel, Hidden Charm Hotel, Indochina Legend Hotel, Indochina Gold Hotel and Hidden Charm Travel are registered under the authorization of Indochina Hotels Group
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 28/02/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.