A brilliant weekend breakfast for two people at Hunter Wetlands
Ravage a brilliant weekend breakfast at Café Nourish at Hunter Wetlands! Just $19 gets two people ANY two meals and coffees by the lush wetlands! You save a wallet nourishing 56%!
- It's one brilliant breakfast at Café Nourish @ Hunter Wetlands in Shortland
- Only $19 for this weekend delight! And you save a wallet nourishing 56%!
- Enjoy breakfast for two people with any two meals and any two coffees
- Dine alfresco on the deck, overlooking the lush natural wetlands
- Café Nourish is a repeat finalist in the Restaurant & Catering NSW Awards for Excellence
- Don't pay $43 for top notch breakfast nosh! Enjoy it at leisure for $24 less!
Weekend breakfasts are a mash-up of over-poached eggs, toasted bread ends, burnt bacon or a medley of cereal crumbs.
It's a disappointing start to the best part of the week, so make breakfast brilliant with a visit to Café Nourish at Hunter Wetlands, in Shortland!
Your weekend breakfast (9am-11am) for two people begins with any two meals and any two coffees from the menu, for only $19! Normally breakfast out would see you forking over $43 but today, it's all yours with a well done saving of 56%!
Head to the Hunter Wetlands and you'll be dining in the café that's a repeat finalist in the Restaurant & Catering NSW Awards for Excellence. That means some top notch breakfast nosh on your plates!
Order a frothy cappuccino, your staple espresso or any coffee that gets you motivated to start your day. Then sit back and relax into your meal as you look over the dewy wetlands. You can even dine alfresco on the deck and watch the wildlife go about its business as you go about yours.
Make sure you order up a storm - there's a whole menu of tasty combinations!
All you have to do to savour each morsel is to click the 'Buy Now' button. You and your favourite brekky buddy are heading to Nourish Café for only $19. It's a well-constructed breakfast that makes one very impressive start to your weekend!
Café Nourish @ Hunter Wetlands is a repeat finalist in the Restaurant & Catering NSW Awards for Excellence and invites you to visit or re-visit this recently refurbished venue. This fully licensed café has a menu that features a variety of fresh gourmet ingredients, based around native bush foods. The friendly service is only matched by the stunning panoramic views of the wetlands from the decked outdoor areas.
Open for breakfast from 9am to 11am, Saturdays and Sundays.
- 412 Sandgate Road
(off the roundabout)
Shortland, NSW, 2307
- Bookings essential and subject to availability - must book early to avoid disappointment
- To book, call 02 4951 5555 and provide your Cudo voucher number
- If phone is unattended, please leave your name, phone number, Cudo voucher number and preferred date and time, then Cafe Nourish will call to confirm your booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher at your appointment
- Offer valid for six months from 15 September 2012
- Blackout period from the 24 December 2012 to 1 January 2013
- Valid for Saturdays and Sundays for breakfasts for 9am-11am ONLY
- One voucher to be purchased per customer only
- Extra voucher may only be purchased as gifts for others
- One voucher to be used per table only
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash and not transferrable
- You are required to make a booking before 13/02/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.