Enjoy a Lebanese mezze marathon for two at The Entrance
Grab a dinner pal and pay just $45 to enjoy a Lebanese mezze marathon for two at The Arabian Lounge right in the heart of The Entrance!
- You and a friend can enjoy a mezze marathon at The Arabian Lounge in The Entrance!
- For $45, you’ll score a Lebanese dinner feast for two! That’s a spicy 53% saving!
- Enjoy a mixed entree plate to share, with kibbi, sambousik, ladies fingers and dim sims
- Two mixed BBQ grills with lamb, chicken and kafta skewers served with crisp tabouli, hommous, pickles and garlic sauce
- A glass of house wine each!
- A traditional arabesque dining experience on the foreshore of Tuggerah Lakes
The key to tackling a genuine feast is to spread it across smaller dishes. Then, you can pace yourself like a marathon runner. And with today’s Cudo, you’ll be pacing yourself in the mezze marathon at The Arabian Lounge in The Entrance!
For only $45, you’ll score a Lebanese dinner feast for two! But don’t be fooled by the smaller dish nature of the traditional mezze. It’s so you can experience each flavour completely before moving on to the next! And you will relish in every spice after this 53% saving. (Please note offer is not available Saturday evenings.)
Here’s what your marathon looks like:
Mixed Entree Plate to share – the pinnacle of Middle Eastern starters with two ladies fingers (pastries), two kibbi, two sambousik and two vegetarian dim sims
Two Mixed BBQ Grills – a sizzling mixture of lamb, chicken and kafta skewers served with crisp tabouli, hommous, pickles and garlic sauce
A glass of wine each - wash down your stellar meal with your choice of house white or house red
You may be near the beach in the opposite hemisphere but once you step into this arabesque den, you’ll be transported to the Middle East with ottomans, rich red and gold fabrics, a handcrafted suspended ceiling, hanging lanterns, giant mirrors, and furniture hand carved by Persian artisans.
Add to the spicy aromas some live belly dancing and you have a small dish of the Middle East on the big tables of the Central Coast!
Spain has its tapas, Italy has its antipasto but the Middle East has its mezze. So click on that ‘Buy Now’ button and save yourself a motza. It’s a dinner marathon worth running and you don’t have to go it alone – only $45 for you and your marathon mate at The Arabian Lounge.
The minute you walk through the door of Arabian Lounge, the unique and intimate setting will transport you instantly to the magical world of the Middle East.
This authentic Arabian experience is enhanced when you taste the succulent and delicious Lebanese cuisine, with its variety of mezza, grills, sweets and exotic Mediterranean cocktails.
Perched on the foreshores of Tuggerah Lakes at The Entrance, this waterfront restaurant combines the traditional Middle Eastern experience with alfresco dining in the sun drenched courtyard, providing an ambient and relaxing atmosphere.
- 5/1 Tuggerah Parade
The Entrance, NSW, 2261
- (02) 4333 3006
- Offer valid for three months from 11th August 2012
- Not available on Saturday nights
- Bookings are essential on (02) 4333 3006 and subject to availability
- Please be ready to quote your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Offer is for dinner only
- All-you-can-eat option excludes seafood
- Voucher not valid with any other offer or promotion
- One voucher per customer only
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased as gifts
- One voucher to be used per table
- Voucher is not refundable, transferrable or redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 12/10/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.