Feast on wine, prawns and oyster for two at Woy Woy
A prawn and oyster feast for TWO at Woy Woy's famed Fisherman's Wharf! Just $29 lands you a dozen au naturals, bowl of sweet, fresh prawns AND a bottle of Semillon sauvignon blanc!
- An incredible $29 gets you and a buddy a sensational seafood feast for two at Fisherman’s Wharf at Woy Woy
- Grab your voucher and snare a dozen fresh oysters, a full 400 grams of the sweetest, freshest prawns
- PLUS a fantastic bottle of High Tide Semillon Sauvignon Blanc to wash it all down with
- Buy as many as five vouchers (although only two vouchers per sitting)
- Fisherman’s Wharf is open for lunch seven days a week and dinner Wednesday through Saturday!
Of all Australian culinary traditions, the “bringing of the prawns” ranks alongside the burnt barbecue sausage and the pavlova in our nation’s food psyche. And if you’re the one always lumbered springing for the prawns for family lunches/barbecues/Christmases, let today’s lip-smacking Cudo return the favour!
Yes, it’s not only sweet, juicy, plump fresh prawns – a full 400 grams worth – but a dozen tasty oysters too! And all from the fine fare folk at Woy Woy’s Fisherman’s Wharf! Yes, seafood fiends, today spring a creamy $29 and you’re getting all this ocean goodness for two people, plus the offer also includes a wonderfully chilled bottle of High Tide Semillon Sauvignon Blanc all included in sealing this very tasty deal.
No only are you and a lucky dining pal stuffing your gobs with seafood so fresh it still has a wink in its eye; you’re also saving a whooping great 52% off the typical price of $61! And the offer’s available for lunch seven days a week, or dinner Wednesday through Saturday evenings!
Simply snare your voucher today (or the maximum of five), find a likeminded seafood gobbling friend, book your table with the friendly folk at Fisherman’s Wharf and set stomach and belt-width to “feast” mode!
That’s right, a top-notch seafood lunch or dinner, with vino, for an incredible $14.50 per head! Culinary speaking it’d be un-Australian not to snare it!
There is hardly a more ideal spot to eat seafood than at Fisherman's Wharf. With a fantastic view over the water, sit and watch the boats and pelicans go by as you enjoy the freshest seafood straight from market to your plate. Whether you're after prawns, oysters, crabs or fish they have something for everyone. Make sure to check out their acclaimed wine list designed by Michaela Clayton (SMH Good Living 2008 Sommelier of the Year).
The restaurant is open for lunch seven days a week where fish and chips remain a staple, with daily market specials. Dinner Wednesday to Saturday has a sharing plates based menu with daily market specials, perfect for an intimate dinner or a group of friends! Make sure to come down on Thursday nights for live local acoustic musicians. See you at the Wharf.
- The Boulevarde
Woy Woy, NSW, 2256
- Offer valid for three months from 24th June 2012
- Buy as many as five vouchers per customer
- Not valid on public holidays
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book phone (02) 4341 1171 and quote your Cudo voucher number
- Please present voucher at redemption
- The voucher is for two people per sitting. A maximum of two vouchers per table are allowed. Only one voucher per person per day
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher voided
- Alcohol is strictly for over 18s only and a strict Responsible Service of Alcohol policy applies
- Offer is as outlined and cannot be transferred to other menu items
- The seafood items are subject to seasonality and are at the discretion of management
- Not valid with any other offer
- Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 25/08/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.