It's an all-day breakfast for two in Charlestown
The most important meal of the day - for TWO - and all for an egg-tastic $16! Yes, an ALL-DAY breakfast for you and a pal at 5th Element Restaurant Bar And Café at Charlestown!
- An incredible $16 lands you and a friend ALL-DAY breakfast for two at 5th Element Restaurant Bar And Café at Charlestown
- You’re saving a huge 67% off the typical price of $49
- You both score any menu item off the breakfast menu, plus wash it all down with a juice and coffee too
- Buy as many as five vouchers
- The breakfast menu is served from 7.30am-2pm Mondays through Saturdays!
Of all the sports not included at the London Olympics, hessian sack racing, tunnel ball and the egg-and-spoon race are the unluckiest to miss the cut. Yet that’s not to say egg-fanciers need miss out, as today’s sensationally tasty Cudo offer attests.
It’s an Olympic-sized breakfast for two and all from the egg pros at 5th Element Restaurant Bar And Café at Charlestown! Spring a decidedly friendly $16 and you and a pal score any breakfast off the breakfast menu, plus wash it all down with a juice and coffee of your choice! You’re saving $33 off the typical price and you can buy as many as five vouchers too! Which is good news for egg producers.
Better still, this is a breakfast with a twist. You need not even eat at typical breakfast times. The smart-thinking folk at 5th Element run their breakfast menu from 7.30am-2pm Monday through Saturday! Meaning you could sort of have it for lunch even.
So don’t take your egg fancying out on the London Games, instead take them to Charlestown for this top-notch big brekkie offer. Again, you and a breakfast buddy score breakfast, juice and coffee each and all for just $16! Which is like eight bucks a pop! So forget the Games, if there’s going to be any racing, it’ll be racing to Charlestown for this brekkie-skewed feast. Miss it and you’ll have egg on your face! And that's no yolk!
5th Element Restaurant Bar and Cafe combines all the elements with family traditions and values.
Earth, Wind, Fire and Water are the basic elements that when combined with family traditions create a very unique flavour experience.
Open for Breakfast and Lunch (Casual dinning) Mon - Sat 7:30 am - 2 pm
Open for Dinner (by reservation only) Fri & Sat 7 pm till late
The casual dinning in the garden atrium is great in both winter and summer. With large glass windows to capture the summer sun and wall heaters to warm in winter. The indoor formal dinning area and bar offers a more secluded and private dinning experience. Also great for private functions. The staff are friendly and very accomodating. Children welcome. The chef can cater to any dietry need including; diabetic, vegetarian, vegan, wheat free, carb-free and lactose-free. Call in for a coffee and a chat or stay for lunch or dinner.
- Ground Floor, Landmark Building
215-217 Pacific Highway
Charlestown, NSW, 2290
- (02) 4943 1660
- Offer valid for four months from 25th July 2012
- Buy a maximum of five vouchers! Only one voucher per table at a time
- Bookings are essential by phoning (02) 4943 1660 and quoting your Cudo voucher number
- Offer is strictly for items off the breakfast menu only
- Please present a printed copy of your voucher at redemption
- Offer is for two diners per voucher only
- Offer is as outlined and is not transferable to other menu items
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- You are required to make a booking before 26/10/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.