Enjoy a sophisticated three course meal with wine tasting
Only $59pp for a three-course meal and tastings from Adelaide Hills' Wicks Estate Wines! Enjoy a sophisticated evening at Peel Manor House in Karnup! ONE NIGHT ONLY - 24th August 2012!
- A sophisticated Friday evening with food and wine at Peel Manor House in Karnup
- Only $59 per person for a three course meal and tastings from Wicks Estate Wines
- Don't pay $130! Today your ticket comes with a quaffable 55% saving!
- ONE NIGHT ONLY - on Friday 24th August 2012 from 6:30pm 'til 10:30pm
- You're greeted with a friendly glass of Wicks Chardonnay Pinot Noir
- And led through tastings by guest speaker Tim Wicks, with an appearance by Simon Wicks
- You can also purchase accommodation at Peel Manor House and stay in a delightful suite
Quaffing wine on a Friday evening is somewhat of a tradition, nay a right, in Australia. And it's even more liberating if it's a wine tasting accompanied by a three course meal.
So free yourself up because this Cudo is taking you to Peel Manor House for exactly that! Today it's only $59 per person for a sumptuous three course meal and wine tastings from Wicks Estate Wines - with special guest speaker and owner, Tim Wicks.
Normally such a cultured event would cost $130 but today, your ticket comes with a quaffable 55% saving.
The event takes place on Friday 24th August, from 6:30pm until 10:30pm at the refined Peel Manor House in Karnup - just a 40 minute drive, south of Perth.
Enter this quintessential country estate and you'll be greeted with a friendly glass of Wicks Chardonnay Pinot Noir, "an elegant wine with purity of fruit, subtle savoury complexity and finesse". As you sniff, swirl and sip you'll be introduced to Wicks Estate front men - Tim and Simon Wicks.
These Adelaide Hills directors will present their premium range and lead you through the many notes, palates and textures of each.
But what is a good Wicks' wine without accompanying cuisine? Well, it's wonderful but it's made even more so when matched to a spectacular three course meal.
It's three hours of gastronomic delights and if you're reluctant to end the evening, you're welcome to purchase accommodation from Peel Manor House and retire to one of its 16 delightfully appointed suites.
But before you get quaffing, get clicking on the 'Buy Now' button. It's only $59 to liberate yourself on a Friday evening and celebrate with wine, Wicks and food worth singing about!
Peel Manor House is an idyllic country retreat that has built a reputation for hosting grand events and special occasions.
It's considered one of Western Australia’s premier function and accommodation venues.
Set on over ten acres, it's nestled among magnificent Tuart Trees, superb gardens and a peaceful lake - with farm fresh produce and six wineries close by.
The Georgian style mansion, owned and operated by a local family, features a sweeping staircase, 16 beautifully appointed suites, a full-sized billiards table and baby grand piano.
At Peel Manor House every guest is treated like a VIP, so take a drive and experience it today!
- 164 Fletcher Rd
Karnup, WA, 6176
- 08 9524 2838
- Offer is valid for this event on Friday 24th August 2012 only
- Event runs from 6:30pm to 10:30pm
- One voucher to be purchased per person only
- Extra vouchers can be purchased as gifts for others
- Bookings essential by the 23rd August 2012 by phone
- Must provide Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present printed Cudo voucher on arrival at the venue
- Accommodation subject to availability - please book and purchase directly from Peel Manor House
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash