It’s a huge summer seafood platter with wine
Dive into a massive, succulent selection of fresher-than-fresh seafood at Fremantle's The Dock Seafood and Oyster bar!
- Feast on a huge, fresh seafood platter piled high with ocean delights at The Dock Seafood and Oyster bar!
- Each platter is shared by two people – so there’s plenty to go around!
- The feasting has only just begun when six freshly shucked oysters show their face, laced with fresh, zesty lemon and screaming “slurp meee”
- Four large, freshly cooked Shark Bay King prawns are also there for the pickings – but not for long as they’re sure to be devoured by you and your platter buddy quicker than you can say “throw a prawn on the barbie!”
- Two smoked salmon blinis roll up to the occasion, topped with silky cream cheese and posh king salmon caviar, before two grilled lobster skewers with honey mustard are gobbled up
- Four ocean fresh scallops are seared to perfection with lemon pepper seasoning, while six steamed green mussels in their shell are spruced with lime and chilli
- To round up the seafood side of things, two serves of organic grilled king salmon with a dreamy butter sauce beckon you into their oceany goodness
- But wait – it doesn’t end here! A serve of rustic hand cut chips are the perfect accompaniment!
- To wash it all down, each of you – yes EACH of you – are presented with a glass of wine!
- You get ALL this for just $79 for two people, $155 for four people, or $229 for a party of six! That’s a saving of nearly 60%!
- Enviable location in Freo! What more could you want?
The Dock Seafood and Oyster are all about fresh, mouth-watering seafood for all ocean-lovers, getting their fish delivered straight from the docks every morning. They boast a stunning location overlooking King’s Square, so teamed with exceptional service and tasty delights, make them the ideal dining option for intimate dinners, group gatherings, or meeting the in-laws.
- 124 High St
Fremantle, WA, 6064
- (08) 9430 7544
- Offer valid for three months from 7th February, 2013
- Bookings essential on (08) 9430 7544
- Mention Cudo voucher number when booking
- Subject to availability
- Present printed Cudo voucher to booking
- Book early to avoid disappointment - high demand for weekend bookings expected
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is forfeited
- Not valid from the 28th of March to the 2nd of April 2013
- No BYO alcohol
- Any no shows will forfeit voucher
- One voucher to be purchased per person ONLY
- Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Maximum of six people per table
- The Dock Seafood and Oyster Bar abides by the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) regulations and has the right to enforce them
- No refunds if preferred date is unavailable
- No infants or young children after 6pm
- No menu changes
- Dine-in ONLY
- Valid for lunch and dinner
- Not redeemable for cash
Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- You are required to make a booking before 07/04/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.