It’s a PADI certificate dive course for one or two people
Swim with the fishes this summer with an all-inclusive PADI Open Diving certificate course plus ten dives from Diving Frontiers!
- Make a splash this summer and learn to dive with a PADI Open Diving certificate course from Diving Frontiers!
- Just $249 instead of $700 for one person, or go with a friend for $475 instead of $1400!
- Includes 6 open water shore dives with tank and weight hire, PLUS two boat dives and two beach dives!
- Get your own graduation presentation, with an HD video of your ocean dives thrown in!
- No experience is required to dive in now!
- Professional, safety-focused diving instructors so you can make the most out of your experience
- Includes refreshments and wind-down at the conclusion of your course!
- Choose three-day weekday or three-day weekend course for your convenience!
- Shark Shield device available for ocean dives
- All equipment provided – just bring yourself and mental notes from PADI’s online e-learning material
- Centrally located with 16 years’ diving experience!
Diving Frontiers boast 16 years’ diving experience under their weight belts, and are at the forefront of under-the-sea expertise. The friendly team will happily accommodate FIFO workers, as well as all mermen and mermaids, regardless of experience level.
With a profound emphasis on making diving fun, founder Glenn Bailey thrives on sharing his passion with others. An active diver since the 1970s, Glenn and his team offer affordable, quality courses and equipment for all.
- Unit 7 89 Erindale Road Balcatta
Perth, WA, 6021
- Offer valid for six months from 18th December 2012
- Bookings essential by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quote name and Cudo voucher when booking
- Advanced bookings recommended to avoid disappointment
- Visit http://www.divingfrontiers.com.au/coupon for all available dates
- Bring printed voucher to your booking
- Vouchers MUST be booked by 31 March 2013
- Must select weekday or weekend course program
- One voucher per person/couple
- Additional vouchers maybe purchased as gifts
- Offer valid for ages 14+
- Participants Under 18 years of age must complete the course with a parent or guardian
- Participants must complete online home study with PADI e’Learning BEFORE commencing their course, cost $135
- Participants must sign a waiver prior to dive
- Participants must complete a medical statement
- If participants are under 18 years, 45+ or answered ‘Yes’ to anything on the medical statement, a dive medical must be completed through a medical practitioner
- Asthma and heart problems may preclude you from scuba diving
- No prior experience or knowledge needed, but participants must be able to swim 200 meters (or snorkel 300 meters) and tread or float for 10 minutes
- $100 transfer fee applies where customers need to change course start dates, subject to availability
- Where voucher holders are unable to book their course for any reason, Diving Frontiers will allow an extension of the voucher to an additional 3 months, with the same conditions for a $100 fee
- Diving Frontiers reserves the right to postpone any dive in the event of bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- Your six shore dives with free tank and weight hire are valid for redemption for 6 months on completion of your course
- Vouchers are transferrable
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- You are required to make a booking before 19/05/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.