A seafood platter for two at Baldivis or Rockingham
Land this seafood platter for two at Steel Tree in either Baldivis or Rockingham! Only $49 to share, with sides included! Less than 25 bucks each for an oceanic feast! Buy as many as you like!
- Land this seafood platter for two at Steel Tree in Baldivis or Rockingham
- Only $49 to share, with sides included! Less than 25 bucks each for an oceanic feast!
- Enjoy a delicious cooked medley of grilled and battered fish, salt 'n' pepper calamari, garlic prawns, grilled scallops, oysters Kilpatrick and natural
- And devour a crisp garden salad and golden beer battered chips for two!
- Buy as many as you like because you can go back for seconds and more!
- Dine by the sea or the parkland and be satisfied with the epic 51% saving!
Penguins go to a lot of trouble to catch their fish. They trek 120 kilometres across the ice each winter to nab a seafood platter for their young.
Of course, there's a less epic way to get your seafood fix and you don't need to belly-slide across the Antarctic to do it. You stay dry with today's seafaring Cudo from Steel Tree @ Settlers in Baldivis or Steel Tree @ The Foreshore in Rockingham!
For only $49, you and another seafood lover get to share a seafood platter, with sides! Normally you'd be paying the market price of $99 but today, it's less than 25 bucks each for an ocean-sized feast!
Good for lunch or dinner seven days a week, you'll both enjoy a delicious medley of cooked seafood including one piece of grilled fish and one piece of battered fish, salt 'n' pepper calamari, garlic prawns, grilled scallops, Oysters Kilpatrick and Natural.
And to perfectly complement your above ground underwater meal, you'll also get to devour a crisp garden salad and golden beer battered chips for two!
All you have to do is choose your location! You're dining near the water on delights from the water in Rockingham or sitting pretty near dry, leafy parkland in Baldivis, so get clicking on that 'Buy Now' button.
Hop in your four-wheeled land sub and head to Steel Tree @ Settlers or Steel Tree @ The Foreshore for a seafood platter for two. And buy as many as you like if you're a seafood aficionado because you can go back!
It's only $49 to share and takes a lot less effort than waddling in sub-zero temperatures!
Steel Tree creates a dining experience for you to remember - relaxed atmosphere, excellent service and great food!
Their staff take pride in their work and they actually enjoy being there – you can tell by their smiles.
So sit back and relax while Steel Tree looks after you!
Steel Tree Locations
- Offer is valid for three months from 3rd July 2012
- Valid seven days a week for lunch or dinner, dine-in only
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- One voucher to be redeemed per person, per visit
- Available at two locations - you must choose your preferred location at the Cudo checkout
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book, call your nominated Steel Tree location
- Must provide Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival at the restaurant
- You can spend more than your voucher amount and pay the difference directly to Steel Tree
- Not redeemable for cash and not transferable
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- You are required to make a booking before 03/09/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.