- Fine Print
- Want to look your best this holiday season?
- Step one is a $17 mini-manicure OR $20 mini-pedicure courtesy of SkinSense Beauty Therapy in Warwick
- For those after a mini-manicure, your nails will receive a buff and shape to help get them back to their best
- Then they’ll be finished off with a Gelish polish which is smudge proof, chip resistant and will last for two weeks
- You even have a variety of colours to choose from!
- If the tootsies are in more dire straits though – the mini-pedicure is for you
- Your nails buffed and shaped and be treated to a Gelish polish application here too!
- Both options will take up a blissful 30 minutes
SkinSense are packing a whopping 32 years of experience, so rest assured you’ll be taken care of by some of the finest!
What We Like
- Offer valid for three months from 2nd of January 2013
- Bookings essential via phone and subject to availability on (08) 9203 5200 and quote Cudo voucher number
- Please bring a copy of your Cudo voucher to your booking
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- You must remove any old gel/shellac polish/ or acrylic nails prior to your appointment
- Other services can be booked and difference paid on the day, must mention when making your booking
- SkinSense Beauty Therapy services can be found via http://www.skinsensewarwick.com.au/uploaded/files/client_added/pricelist_update.pdf
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion