Lounge at one of the top 16 secret beaches on earth
Lounge at one of the top 16 secret beaches on earth! It's a SIX night escape for two between the stunning five-star Bellevue Manila and Bellevue Resort Bohol, Philippines, for only $1235!
- Indulge in a luxurious six-night escape for two in Manila and Bohol, Philippines!
- Normally valued at $2615, but today you just fork out $1235!
You save a fantastic $1380 on this getaway for TWO which includes:
- One nights' accommodation in a Tower Deluxe Room at the five-star Bellevue Alabang, Manila, Philippines
- Five nights’ accommodation in a Deluxe Room at the five-star Bellevue Panglao, Bohol, Philippines
- Daily breakfast and unlimited broadband internet
- Welcome drinks and fruit platter on arrival
- Dinner for two on one night of stay at Bellevue Bohol
- Return flights from Manila to Bohol
- Roundtrip transfers in Manila and Tagbilaran Bohol
- The centrally-located five-star Bellevue Manila boasts a sparkling pool with poolside bar, onsite spa, five dining options and a glamorous bar with city views
- At the Bellevue Manila, the Tower Deluxe Room features breathtaking views of the city, a luxurious king size bed, modern bathroom and flat-screen TV
- Only opened in 2012, the five-star Bellevue Resort Bohol offers an on-site spa village, four resort restaurants, glittering pool right by the ocean and a range of recreational facilities
- The Deluxe Room at the Bellevue Resort Bohol features ocean views, modern Asian décor for stylish comfort and plush beds with luxurious, quality linen
- You can spend your time in Manila trying the local halo-halo drink or visiting its contemporary and historic museums
- And on Panglao Island, Bohol, chill on the beach, cruise the Loboc River or visit the famous 'Chocolate Hills'
Touted by Travel and Leisure Magazine as one of the top 16 Best Secret Beaches on Earth, Panglao Island in Bohol, Philippines is a vision of pure, pristine nirvana at its best. Also hitting the ‘must-visit’ lists of late is culturally diverse Manila; simply put, this is the kind of getaway that fulfils all holiday fantasies - in 5-star style. The Bellevue Manila is an opulent example of pure, refined luxury within the city, offering exceptional dining and shopping experiences close by. On the other hand, sister-accommodation The Bellevue Resort Bohol is an exquisite presentation of glittering paradise where one really can get away from it all. Get ready to experience the best of both worlds…
- 6th Floor, 612 Common Goal Tower
Muntinlupa City, NSW, 1770
- Offer valid for 12 months from 8th February 2013
Blackout dates (the dates in which the voucher cannot be used):
- 07 – 16 February 2013 (Chinese New Year)
- 25 - 26 April 2013
- 23 - 28 June 2013
- 16 December 2013 - 2 January 2014
- Bookings essential and subject to availability
- Not redeemable for cash
- Does not include airfares to Manila
- Does include return flights for 2 from Manila to Bohol
- No cancellations. Not redeemable for cash.
- Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays
- Multiple vouchers are available to extend stays, for separate stays or friends and family
- Additional nights can be purchased at the advised rate of $376 per room per night, payable direct
- Maximum capacity per room is 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children staying in existing bed (3rd adult using extra bed)
- Additional adult can be added at the advised rate of $188 per adult per night, payable direct
- Additional child (under 12 years) can be added free of charge sharing existing bedding. A fee of $70 per child per night if not sharing bed with parents, payable direct
- Baby cot can be added free of charge
- You are required to make a booking before 09/01/14. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.