Ten weeks of fun dance classes for kids
Get the little ones up and moving with a 10-week kid's dance programme at The Fairies at Joondalup for a foot-tapping $59! Suits kids aged five up to 10 years of age!
- Time to get the kids moving with dance classes from The Fairies at Joodalup
- Today’s Cudo gets them 10 weeks of lessons for only $59 all up! You save $81 off the typical price!
- Classes are ideal for both boys and girls aged five to 10 and run by qualified dance teachers and an assistant
- Choose from jazz classes, hip-hop, ballet and tap dancing!
- Check out the website at www.thefairies.com for full class details and times
- Teach the kids the art of dance and music and let them get fit, have fun, make new buddies!
Buy as many vouchers as you like
Weddings are many things – a public commitment to lifelong love, hugely expensive and, most importantly, a time where the rhythm-less and inept believe it’s perfectly acceptable to prove the point on the dancefloor.
However to save your children the future embarrassment of not being able to dance, why not teach them early? And what better way than today’s authoritative Cudo offering.
The very danceable folk at The Fairies at Joondalup are offering – today only – a 10-week children’s dance programme all for the very foot-tapping price of just $59! That’s a monster $81 off the typical price.
You get 10 weeks of classes for the kids, all at the hands of The Fairies’ highly qualified dance instructors. The classes, which include hip-hop, jazz, ballet and tap styles, are suitable for both boys and girls from five to 10. All classes have a teacher and an assistant and are the perfect way to get the kids up and moving and interested in the magical world of dance.
For class times, styles and all the information you’ll need, check out The Fairies’ comprehensive website at www.thefairies.com. (Please note this offer is not valid for fairy dancing classes.)
The classes are specifically designed to teach kids the basic fundamentals of dance in a fun, non-threatening manner. They’ll be active, get fit, and help improve motor skills and other important life skills such as auditory skills, rhythm and counting, spatial awareness, and an appreciation of music too.
So get moving if you want to get the kids moving. It’s just $59 for 10 weeks of dance classes. Save heaps and save your kids from embarrassing themselves at weddings in the future!
The Fairies is a magical and fun haven for children. Book The Fairies for your child’s next birthday party or any event and your kids will be in fairy wonderland. The Fairies also offers dance lessons and has a retail store too. It’s a one-stop shop for all young fairies! Your child can experience a positive and magical start to the love of dancing by joining in our Fairy Dancing Program.
Creative movement and dance are wonderful ways for young children to develop their physical skills, channel their energy, stimulate their imagination, promote their creativity and confidence as well as cooperation and respect.
- 5/157 Winton Rd
Joondalup, WA, 6027
- 08 9300 9512
- Offer valid for 12 months from 19th June 2012
- Offer is for Joondalup outlet only
- Offer is only valid for hip-hop, jazz, ballet or tap classes. It is not valid for fairy dancing.
- Bookings are essential by phoning (08) 9300 9512 and subject to availability
- Please refer to The Fairies website for all class times and schedules
- No refunds for missed classes
- Offer is valid for children aged five to 10 only
- All of The Fairies additional T&Cs apply
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Not redeemable for cash
Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- You are required to make a booking before 20/05/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.