Treat yourself to a one hour facial for just $29
It really is Christmas! Score a 60 minute facial using organic products PLUS a lash or brow tint for a tiny $29!
- A totally indulgent 60 minute facial using only organic products from Smitten Organics!
- Includes a cleanse, exfoliation, tone, mask, scalp, neck, shoulder and decolletage massage, toner and application of rejuvenating serum and moisturiser!
- The mask will be specially selected for your skin type – rejuvenating for dry or mature skin, rebalancing for blemished, oily or combination skin or restorative for sensitive skin.
- PLUS score your choice of eyelash tint or eyebrow tint!
- All of this fabulousness is yours for just $29 instead of $100!
- So grab a voucher for yourself plus more as gifts!
Visit Scene Salon Hair Nails and Tanning in the heart of Fremantle. Their experienced and internationally trained team is there to help you create the perfect colour and style for your hair. The gorgeous salon has an unpretentious atmosphere so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the experience.
They also offer a range of beauty services to complete your look in a one stop shop culture. From Bonza Bronze spray tan to OPI gel nails and Smitten Organic Skincare there is something to tempt everyone.
Tuesday and Friday – 9.30am to 5:30pm; Wednesday and Thursday – 9.30am to 8pm; Saturday – 9am to 5.30pm.
- Shop 2, 17 Collie Street
Fremantle, WA, 6160
- (08) 9336 6188
- Voucher is valid for three months from 30th November, 2012
- One voucher per customer, additional may be purchased as gifts for others
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book please call (08) 9336 6188, quoting your voucher number
- 24 hours cancellation notice is required or your voucher will be void (this includes no-shows)
- Please present printed voucher for redemption
- You are required to make a booking before 24/01/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.