TWO eight-piece sushi roll packs at Sushi Master
Go sushi kamikaze crazy with TWO eight-piece sushi packs at the sensational Sushi Master for less than 10 bucks! Valid at NINE locations!
- Today a mere $9.50 scores you TWO eight-piece sushi roll packs from Sushi Master!
- Choose from flavours like California, chicken teriyaki, tuna, smoked salmon, prawn tempura, vegetarian and more!
- Valid at NINE locations - Ellenbrook, Wanneroo, Kelmscott, Beechboro, CBD - WA Plaza, CBD - St Martins Arcade, CBD - Durack Centre, Bull Creek and Leeming
- And you can use it for lunch or dinner, dine in or takeaway
- This truly is fresh and healthy food at its absolute finest, with all sushi made on the day!
And you can buy up to two vouchers!
Much like Ryan Gosling or pirated DVDs, sushi is a delicacy that should be shared amongst friends. So share and share alike with today's tasty Cudo!
There's no better place to master the art of sushi eating than at Sushi Master! And today a mere $9.50 scores you any TWO eight-piece sushi roll packs normally worth almost $20!
This truly is fresh and healthy food at its absolute finest, with all sushi made on the day. And you can choose from a range of mouth-watering sushi roll flavours including California, chicken teriyaki, chicken katsu, tuna, combination, smoked salmon, prawn tempura and vegetarian. Yep, choose absolutely any TWO packs for lunch or dinner, dine in or takeaway!
You can use your voucher at one of NINE Sushi Master locations including Ellenbrook, Wanneroo, Kelmscott, Beechboro, CBD - WA Plaza, CBD - St Martins Arcade, CBD - Durack Centre, Bull Creek and Leeming.
Go on; do yourself a favour and start clicking madly on that 'buy now' button! You'll snag TWO eight-piece sushi roll packs at Sushi Master for a tiny $9.50, so sushi up your life and save!
Sushi Master is a subsidiary of Prime Enterprise Holdings Pty Ltd, which owns and operates a range of kiosks, takeaway and dine in restaurant as well as some well-known Asian themed restaurant across metropolitan and regional Western Australia.
Their unique 'cooked to order' noodle and rice dishes are one of the key reasons they can truly stay fresh and healthy.
Sushi Master also operates as a wholesale business delivering daily, same day made fresh product to a range of customers throughout the Perth metropolitan area. From lunch bar to universities, they have your range to suit your client base.
Sushi Master Locations
- Offer valid from 2nd August 2012 to 31st October 2012
- Bookings not required
- Offer valid for takeaway and dine-in
- Offer valid at nine locations - Ellenbrook, Wanneroo, Kelmscott, Beechboro, CBD - Westralia Plaza, CBD - St Martins Arcade, CBD - Durack Centre, Bull Creek and Leeming. Please note offer is only valid at these locations.
- You must select your preferred store at the Cudo checkout
- Voucher can only be used/redeemed at store selected at time of purchase
- Maximum two vouchers per person including gifts
- Voucher not redeemable for cash
- Voucher not valid with any other offers or promotions
- Kelmscott and Leeming - 11am – 9pm Monday – Sunday inclusive
- Ellenbrook and Bull Creek – 8.30am – 7pm Monday – Friday
- Saturday 8.30am – 5pm, Sunday trading as of 26th August – 11am – 5pm
- Wanneroo – 8.30am – 6pm Monday – Friday / Saturday 8.30am – 5pm, Sunday as of 26th August 11-00am- 5-00pm
- City stores – WA Plaza, Durack Centre, St Martins’ Arcade – Monday– Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Beechboro – Monday – Saturday – 9am – 5pm