Stock the cellar with some top South Aussie reds & whites
Stock the cellar with top South Aussie wines all delivered! Just $89 gets you a dozen 2011 Unoaked 'Blue' Chardonnay OR a dozen 2008 'Blue' Shiraz and all from Blue Tongue Vineyards!
- Wine lovers rejoice! A delicious dozen of 2010 Blue Tongue “Blue” South Australian Shiraz OR Unoaked Chardonnay and all for $89
- All from fine wine purveyors Blue Tongue Vineyards and it includes delivery to your door
- Save a very tasty 55% off the typical case price of $199!
- Plus, you’ll also receive 50% off your next Blue Tongue Vineyards purchase (to a maximum discount of $120)
- Ready to drink now or could handle some cellaring too
Unlike animals with snouts, we humans come with beak-like noses, which means we can wear Ray-Bans and balance bowling pins on our faces, while pigs cannot. Another thing our porcine friends can’t do is sniff out a fine bottle of plonk.
That’s not to suggest today’s sensational Cudo offering is pig-exempt, but it certainly is for wine fans keen on sniffing-out some top-notch South Australian wines at a price that won’t have you turning to the drink.
And today’s viticulture spectacular comes courtesy of fine wine purveyors at Blue Tongue Vineyards. And today, lovers of the grape, you’re snaring a sensational case of 2008 Blue Tongue “Blue” South Australian Shiraz OR a case of 2001 Blue Tongue "Blue" Chardonnay and all for just $89!
Why pay the typical $199 for these tasty brutes! You save 55% and it includes delivery to your door too (please note, some regional areas may incur an extra shipping fee. Please see T&Cs). Plus, you’ll also receive a further 50% off the next case of Blue Tongue you order (up to a maximum discount of $120.)
Blue Tongue “Blue” Shiraz is sourced from McLaren Vale and is a classic example of the robust Aussie reds of the region - deep red with purple hues and a bouquet of plums, mulberries and pepper! It makes the perfect ally to roast lamb, pizza or the perfect drop at the barbecue. It’s ready to drink now or could certainly handle a couple of years lying down in any wine rack!
While Blue Tongue "Blue" Unoaked Chardonnay comes with flavours or ripe pears, white peach and a palate of crisp apple and almond flavours. Fantastic on the nose and with a good colour of pale straw this one goes great with prawns off the barbecue, strong cheese and fruit plate or spicy Asian dishes too.
Drink now! Drink later! But whatever you do don’t miss out on this sensational South Aussie wine offer from the fine folk at Blue Tongue Vineyards. A case of 2008 Shiraz OR 2011 Unoaked Chardonnay – you’ll sniff out no better wine offer than that, oenophiles!
Blue Tongue Vineyards are located in the prestigious McLaren Vale wine region of South Australia.
They are well-known for producing outstanding McLaren Vale shiraz, which has been known to give the occasional consumer a blue tongue too.
They also produce an excellent shiraz cabernet blend, a cabernet sauvignon and un-oaked chardonnay.
- Voucher is valid for one month
- Purchase as many vouchers as you like, multiples may be purchased as gifts
- To redeem, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your full name, delivery address and Cudo voucher number
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase this offer
- Delivery is included Australia-wide
- PO boxes are not acceptable - must be residential and business addresses only
- Please allow up to three weeks for delivery once you have emailed to redeem your offer
- Please note some country areas may incur an extra $15 shipping and handling fee, outback areas an additional $25 shipping and handling. Blue Tongue Vineyards will advise if this is necessary once they receive your redemption email. For more info contact: email@example.com
- Your 50% voucher will be emailed directly by Blue Tongue Vineyards once they receive your redemption email.
- 50% voucher is valid towards ANY case of wine from the Blue Tongue Vineyards range, up to a maximum discount of $120.00 and is valid for six months
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash and not transferable
- Liquor license number: 50814970