- Fine Print
- A crepe-load of crepes from Crepes Kingdom in the Forum at Leichhardt!
- Two options to choose from! You can save up to 54%!
- Only $19 for two people to enjoy lunch or dinner with a savour crepe each and a sweet one to share!
- Or, add a glass of house red or white wine each and lunch or dinner is $25!
- And you get to choose ANY savoury and sweet crepe from the menu
- Buy as many as you like and become a crepe connoisseur!
What We Like
The French have been responsible for some of the more practical inventions like bicycles, binoculars and the little black dress. And they've also created some of the more delicious ones… like crepes.
So pop on your LBD, hop on your bike and sample the tastiest of inventions at Crepes Kingdom, Leichhardt.
Today, you have two lip-smacking options to choose from at this creperie in the Forum. It's lunch or dinner for two people with a savoury crepe each and a sweet one to share, for only $19! And if you add a glass of wine each, it's only $25 for the second option!
That gives you a patent saving of up to 54%! And you get to choose ANY savoury and sweet crepe from the menu…
Take your tastebuds across the continents with the savoury likes of Portuguese Chicken, Moroccan Beef and Tandoori Chicken crepes. Or stay close to tradition with Spinach and Fetta or Creamy Chicken crepes.
The main will be an easy choice. It's the dessert that will prove the difficulty as you decide which one to share. Battle it out over fresh Strawberry and Ricotta, Nuttella, Banana or the infamous Crepe Suzette - with a sauce of sugar, orange juice, and liqueur poured over the crepes and then lit.
And if you choose the second option, you'll also have a glass of house red or white wine to sip on too! Trés French!
All you have to do is click on the 'Buy Now' button for your favourite option! It's lunch or dinner for two with savoury and sweet crepes a-go-go! And with the practical saving, today's offer is as uplifting as the French invented brassiere.
- Offer valid for six months from 18th January 2013
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Bookings are essential via phone and subject to availability
- Must provide Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present printed Cudo voucher at your appointment
- Offer valid for lunch or dinner
- No limit on how many vouchers used per table
- Maximum of four people per table
- Voucher not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Voucher not redeemable for cash