A feast for two at St George Sailing Club
Hoist your taste-bud mainsail! Ahoy, it's lunch or dinner for TWO at the St George Sailing Club at Sans Souci! Just $49 gets you entrées and mains PLUS a beer or wine at Bayside Brasserie!
- A two-course meal for TWO with beer or wine at Bayside Brasserie at St George Sailing Club at Sans Souci for a delicious $49
- Your choice of anything on the entrée and main menu (and that includes all seafood and meats!)
- Your choice of any house wine or beer
- Stunning (and we mean STUNNING) water views of Botany Bay
- You can buy multiple as gifts for a meal with heaps of friends
- Offer is for lunch seven days a week and dinner from Tuesday to Saturday
Historically, the art of sailing and dining hasn't equated to much more than a bad dose of scurvy and rickets. That is until today, mainsail friends! Today's rather tasty Cudo combines both sailing and uber delicious cuisine. It's all couresy of Bayside Brasserie at St George Sailing Club, Sans Souci, where for just $49 you and a friend feast on $113 of value from the drool-worthy menu with two courses and a house wine or beer each too.
There are plenty of delicious options to satisfy even the fussiest gastronomes as you choose an entrée from their famous menu including fresh Sydney Rock Oysters, Haloumi plates, perfectly done salt and pepper calamari, garlic prawns, fresh BBQ octopus and much more.
Then, while overlooking the majestic water views of Botany Bay and clinking your glass of house wine or beer (included in the package) you can move onto their selection of mouth-watering mains!
Perhaps you’d like to indulge in one of their many pasta options like a Marinara or Boscaiola or maybe you’re a meat-lover who can’t go past a delicious fillet mignon, pepper steak, beef souvlaki, lamb cutlets and more. For you pescatarians out there, the seafood mains are legendary and include barramundi, BBQ king prawns and Atlantic salmon… just to name a few. Are you hungry yet? If yes, then click “buy” for this sensational package for two.
The famous St George Sailing Club in the scenic suburb of Sans Souci is a landmark in the area and has been sailing for over 106 years.
The club has phenomenal function facilities with breathtaking water views of Botany Bay and caters for all occasions; weddings, Christmas parties, seminars, conferences, elegant sit down dinners, birthdays, school reunions and everything in between, the friendly and professional staff will take care of all your function wishes! From fresh and delicious seafood to pasta to sublime meat dishes – Bayside Brassiere located inside the club has one of the best views in Sydney with a superbly good looking menu to match!
- St George Sailing Club
2 Riverside Drive
Sans Souci, NSW, 2219
- (02) 9529 4911
- Offer valid for three months from 14th August 2012
- One voucher per customer only
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book phone (02) 9529 4911 quoting your Cudo voucher number
- Please present a printed copy of your Cudo voucher at redemption
- Alcohol choices are at the discretion of management
- Alcohol is strictly for over 18s only
- Not valid with any other offer
- Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 15/10/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.