A modern-Australian feast for two in sunny Newtown
Go all mod-Oz with lunch for TWO at Grub & Tucker on King Street, Newtown! A tasty $39 lands you and a dining buddy two entrées, two mains, and a wallet-patting $61 saving!
- Take lunch upmarket with a feast for two at the sensational Grub & Tucker modern-Australian restaurant on King Street in Newtown (right next door to Vinnie's)
- Pay just $39 and you and a friend score lunch (10am-3pm) that includes your choice of any entrée off the menu and any mains too!
- That’s a full $100 of tasty value and all yours for 61% less
- Offer is for lunch, seven days a week
- Grub & Tucker is fully BYO too – so grab a bottle
- Choose from braised beef cheek, confit of pork belly and scallops, salt and pepper snapper, herbed barramundi, scotch fillet steak or the house-special braised lamb shanks
When many of us think “Newtown”, badly-dressed students with questionable personal hygiene immediately spring to mind. However, it need not, with today’s incredibly tasty – and immaculately attired – Cudo offering from Grub & Tucker bang on effervescent King Street.
Today you and a lucky pal are lunchtime feasting and all for incredible $39! Snare your voucher, find your friend, get into Grub & Tucker seven days a week and both of you score any entrees and any mains off their mouth-wateringly and super modern Australian-inspired menu (lunch is 10am-3pm daily.)
Impress your dining pal with braised beef cheek, confit of pork belly and scallops, salt and pepper snapper, herbed barramundi, scotch fillet steak or the very enigmatic braised lamb shanks.
So spring a mere $39, hit that ‘buy now’ button now, choose a lucky lunching friend and get yourself over to Newtown pronto for a fantastic feed all courtesy Grub & Tucker on King Street. This is a top-notch feed at student-like prices. And you don’t even need be badly dressed with questionable hygiene either!
Nothing's done in halves at Grub & Tucker, where the need for a good feed is generously recognised in the sizeable portions served. Taking the place of former Newtown haunt Circle 8, Grub & Tucker has masterfully reinvented the space into a warm and trendy haven, featuring a technicoloured mural of Australian fauna overlooking the main room, and a mysterious little back courtyard for ultimate privacy. The focus is modern Australian writ large in dishes like the huge barramundi fillet burger with chips and a salad, though European influences seep through in desserts like the creamy Eton mess.
- 191 King Street
Newtown , NSW, 2042
- Offer valid for four months from 23rd July 2012
- One voucher per customer. Multiples can be purchased as gifts
- Offer is strictly for lunch from 10am-3pm only
- Bookings are essential by phoning (02) 9516 4970
- Offer is for one couple per voucher
- Offer does not include any drinks
- Offer is as outlined and is not transferable to other menu items
- Menu is seasonal and is subject to change at the discretion of Grub & Tucker
- Voucher is not refundable, not redeemable for cash or valid with any other promotion
- You are required to make a booking before 24/10/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.