A SEVEN-COURSE traditional Greek lunch OR dinner
Feast like Zeus with a SEVEN-COURSE traditional Greek lunch OR dinner at The Hellenic Club Restaurant on Elizabeth Street in the CBD! Just $59 for TWO or $99 for FOUR people!
- It’s a SEVEN-COURSE traditional Greek feast at The Hellenic Club Restaurant in the CBD!
- Nab this mouth-watering lunch OR dinner for two for only $59 - that's less than $30 per person!
- Just $40 more (totalling $99) will grab you this feast for FOUR people and a 62% saving!
- Start off with a selection of homemade dips and bread, Greek salad and crispy salt and pepper calamari
- Delight in saganaki of haloumi, traditional Moussaka and Arni Too Fournou (oven baked lamb) too!
- And finish off with season fresh fruits
- Enjoy live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights!
- Valid Monday to Saturday (lunch: midday to 3pm and dinner: 5pm to late)
In ancient times, mighty Greek gods enjoyed a feast every night to ensure they had leftovers to take to work for lunch the next day.
Dine mightily with today's Cudo from our friends at The Hellenic Club Restaurant in the CBD who are offering a fabulous 55% saving on a SEVEN-COURSE traditional Greek feast for two!
A Greek feast of this scale would normally have you spending $130, but thanks to The Hellenic Club Restaurant, you just pay the tiny sum of $59! That's less than $30 per person!
And these are the seven courses you and a friend will be filling your tummies for lunch OR dinner with:
- Delicious selection of home-made dips including Taramasalata, Tzatziki and Eggplant served with hot, freshly baked bread
- Greek Salad with tomato, cucumber, onion, capsicum, fetta cheese, kalamata olives, oregano, infused with lemon & olive oil
- Crispy Salt & Pepper Calamari with olive oil & lemon juice
- Saganaki of Haloumi grilled in olive oil with Mediterranean herbs and spices
- Traditional Moussaka (oven-baked tender Beef with layers of sliced potato, eggplant, zucchini and creamy sauce with parmesan)
- Arni Too Fournou (fall-off-the-bone oven-baked lamb with lemon and oregano)
- A selection of seasonal fresh fruits
What's more, because we know you'll most likely want to share this with more than one friend, we're giving you the option of grabbing this meal for FOUR people for just $40 more! So for only $99, you and three friends can eat and save 62% - even better!
So if you're not salivating already, hit that big yellow button to the right and head to The Hellenic Club Restaurant on Elizabeth Street for a feast fit for gods!
The Hellenic Club in Elizabeth Street has been dishing out souvlaki and slow-cooked lamb on the bone since 1956. It's the 3rd oldest restaurant in Sydney. With its beautiful Elizabeth Street location it provides gorgeous with views of Hyde Park. The Hellenic Club has an extensive new menu combining traditional and modern Greek cuisine.
- 251-253 Elizabeth St
Sydney, NSW, 2000
- 02 9261 4910
- Offer valid for three months from 7th February, 2013
- The Hellenic Club Restaurant is open Monday - Saturday (lunch: midday to 3pm & dinner: 5pm to late) and is closed on Sunday
- Not valid for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or public holidays
- Bookings essential by email at email@example.com quoting your full name, Cudo voucher number and preferred date and time
- Maximum one voucher per person, multiples as gifts
- Bookings subject to availability
- Friday and Saturday evening bookings are available for the 5.30pm-7.30pm sitting only
- Please present printed Cudo voucher at booking
- 24hrs' notice required for booking changes/cancellations or your voucher is voided
- Some courses may be served concurrently
- Dine in ONLY
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 07/04/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.