- Fine Print
- Wine and dine at Roseville's award-winning Saveur Restaurant for only $99!
- It's a SIX-COURSE degustation dinner for two people with wine normally worth $230! You save a spectacular $131!
- Delight in three starters, two mains and a dessert EACH!
- Enjoy a bottle of wine too! Either 2010 Niche Semillon Sauvignon Blanc or 2007 Niche Merlot Cabernet
- BYO is available for just $5 corkage per person
- Buy up to two vouchers and dine in fours!
What We Like
Fine dining restaurants allow chefs to display their artistic skills and give first dates an excuse to skip the art gallery and head straight home for "coffee".
Eat Louvre-worthy art with today's fanciest Cudo from our friends at the award-winning Saveur Restaurant in Roseville who are offering a mouth-watering SIX-COURSE degustation dinner for two people with wine for an unbelievable $99!
Tucking into this delightful modern European degustation dinner would normally put a $230 dent in your bank account, but thanks to a little Cudo magic, you pocket a spectacular $131 saving!
The marvellous SIX courses won't leave you (and a very lucky date) disappointed either as you start with a mouth-watering amuse bouche (changes daily) which is a hors d'oeuvre for those not familiar with the term. Then sink your pearly whites into roast vegetable tart tatin with goat's cheese, followed by chicken liver and foie gras pate with sauternes marmalade and melba toast.
That's three down, three to go. So continue your culinary journey with sumptuous mains in the form of grilled John Dory fillet with seasonal vegetables, pommes chateau and buerre blanc AND beef prime fillet with mushroom ragout, roasted tomato and polenta with madeira jus.
And to finish this impressive degustation, Saveur Restaurant will serve up a decadent chocolate almond torte with chocolate orange mousse and almond praline parfait.
Better still, you can enjoy every morsel with a sip of wine, because you get a WHOLE BOTTLE of either 2010 Niche Semillon Sauvignon Blanc or 2007 Niche Merlot Cabernet! Of course, if you really want to make a night of it, you can also BYO for just $5 corkage per person.
All this is yours for just $99, and you can take a date with you too, so hit that 'buy now' button now and delight in SIX courses of fine European art!
- Offer valid for three months from 2nd August 2012
- Bookings may only be made online at www.saveur.com.au/reservations.htm and fill in all details, input voucher number under Redemption Code
- Online bookings are essential and subject to availability (no phone reservations taken)
- Bookings must be made at least two days in advance
- Only early bookings will be taken for Fridays and Saturdays, book in advance to avoid disappointment
The menu is subject to change
The wine is also subject to change
- Must present print out of Cudo voucher upon redemption
- One voucher per person
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Two vouchers per table only
- Alcohol served to 18+ only
- Not available with any other offer/promotion
- Not redeemable for cash