A three-course feast for two in Ultimo
Grab a friend and get thee to Ultimo! Just $29 scores TWO people lunch OR dinner at Café In Ultimo on Harris Street! Feast on any two entrees, mains, dessert & drinks off the exhaustive menu!
- It’s lunch (seven days) or dinner (Wednesday to Saturday) for TWO at the brand new Café In Ultimo at, yes, Ultimo! You’re paying just $29 the two of you!
- Feast on any two entrees of the menu, any two mains, dessert each, plus your choice of drink, juice or coffee
- You’re scoring a $64 feast and all with a super tasty 54% saving! Buy as many as you like too!
- Café In Ultimo’s menu has the lot! All your typical Aussie-inspired favourites – steaks, pasta, salads, fish and chips, and burgers too! Or there’s a serious Asian/Indian bent too – curries, fish cakes, spring rolls, butter chicken, and spicy biryanis too!
- Café In Ultimo are opened seven days, early ‘til late!
Don’t feel like chowin' down on burgers, then no burger chain is for you. Chicken not your thang? Well, KFC is best avoided then too. In fact, does dining out often leave you more confused than Wayne Swan explaining the carbon tax?
Well, end all culinary confusion at the newly opened Café In Ultimo! Which, is in fact, a newly opened café in Ultimo. On sunny Harris Street, in fact.
And today, spring an easy $29 and you and a friend score lunch (seven days) or dinner (Wednesday to Saturday) at this brand spanking new diner! You both score entrees, main each, dessert, and drink of your choice.
Don’t know what you fancy? Then Café In Ultimo caters for just such stomach confusions. The menu’s got all your typical Aussie-inspired fare – steaks, Parmigiana, pastas, burgers, and fish and chips. And then things go all a little Asian/Indian with spring rolls, Thai fish cakes, Rogan Josh curry, butter chicken or prawn Malay curry! Even better, it’s all washed down with your choice of a juice, soft drink or coffee, and things are all finished off with a dessert of ice-cream or chocolate brownie. Hooray!
Café In Ultimo are opened early to late, seven days a week and you can buy as many voucher as you like at the lip smackin' price of just $29!
So don’t head out for pizza when you really fancy curry! Instead, head to Café In Ultimo on Harris Street, with friend and Cudo voucher in hand! Just $29 gets both of you three courses and drinks too! Satisfied stomach, huge $34 saving, and, best of all, no confusion whatsoever.
Café In Ultimo is the latest addition to this exciting inner-city dining scene. Opened seven days a week, and offering all your favourites, plus traditional Indian fare, Café In Ultimo is the place for relaxed dining for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Opening hours - Monday to Tuesday 9am-5pm. Wednesday to Friday 9am-8pm. Saturday 10am-8pm. Sunday 10am-5pm.
- 637 Harris Street
Ultimo, NSW , 2009
- Offer valid for three months from 16th August 2012
- Buy as many as you like; however, only one voucher per day and a maximum of two vouchers per table at any one time
- Breakfast menu is excluded from the offer
- Bookings are essential for dinner and subject to availability
- Bookings by phone to 0430 016 083 quoting your Cudo voucher number
- Please present a printed copy of your Cudo voucher at redemption
- Offer is for two people only
- Offer is for dine-in only
- Offer is strictly as outlined and is not transferable to other menu items
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer
- You are required to make a booking before 17/10/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.