A three-hour kayak through Sydney's Royal National Park
Just $45pp for a three-hour guided kayak tour at Bundeena in the Royal National Park! An easy hour from the CBD & includes all the gear, commentary and tasty morning-tea too!
- Get kayaking this weekend with an awesome three-hour "Beach and Bushland" eco kayak tour from Bundeena Kayaks And Eco Adventures!
- An easy hours' drive from the Sydney CBD!
- Just $45 per person! You save $54 off the typical price and you can buy as many as you like!
- Get a group of buddies together for some awesome fun
- All the gear’s included too – full briefing, kayaks, safety vest and dry store bag
- Plus, the offer comes with morning tea too
- Tour leaves from Bonnie Vale Picnic Grounds, Bundeena, every Sunday morning at 9.30am (more tours to be added when the weather warms up)
- Take in all the gorgeous Royal National Park has to offer – cultural sights, stunning scenery, secluded beaches!
In common colloquial patois to be “lost” can translate to being "up the creek without a paddle". However, today’s Cudo works in reverse. The result? You can get lost with a paddle. Or more to the point, get lost at Bundeena in southern Sydney in the glorious Royal National Park with the awesome kayak adventure courtesy of the fine folk at Bundeena Kayaks And Eco Adventures.
Fancy some awesome paddle action this weekend? Well, let the ‘buy now’ button to your left be your passport to oar-inspring pleasure. Today, spring a measly $45 per person (and buy as many as you like, too) and you score a fully-guided kayak tour with Bundeena Kayaks And Eco Adventures, all gear included! Here’s how things work…
- Tours leave Bundeena (Bonnie Vale Picnic Grounds) at 9.30am every Sunday morning (additional tours will be added as the weather warms up)
- All the gear’s included – kayaks, safety vests and dry storage bags
- No experience is required. However you should have some fitness and be able to swim to participate
- You’ll be given full instruction on how to use the canoe and get the most from your paddle stroke
- Then it’s onto the water to take in all the spectacular scenery and secluded beaches of this stunning Port Hacking waterway
- Stop for morning tea (provided), have a swim and stretch the old legs at one of the many secluded beaches
- Expert guides will point out all the natural and cultural features of the area as you paddle along
So if you fancy ending up up some creek without a paddle this weekend, get lost the easy way with Bundeena Kayaks And Eco Adventures’ three-hour guided tour for an incredible $45 per person! Buy as many as you like and get a group of mates together for three hours of adventures that’s as fun as it is healthy! We’ve even included a map of the location, so you can't get lost on the way!
Bundeena Kayaks specialises in a range of kayaking and paddle boarding adventures from our exceptionally located waterfront base in Bundeena in southern Sydney. Bundeena is the gateway to the world class coastal walking tracks of the Royal National Park and entry point to the beautiful sandy swimming beaches and bays of the pristine Port Hacking waterway. Just under one hours' drive from the centre of Sydney, the area truly is a nature lovers treasure and is the perfect base for a paddling, hiking or an overnight adventure.
- Valid for four months from 22nd August 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- No age restrictions; however, you must know how to swim
- Tours leave Bonnie Vale Picnic Grounds (Off Sea Breeze Lane), Bundeena NSW 2230
- Bookings essential and subject to availability
- To make a booking please go to: www.bundeenakayaks.com.au and click on Book Now. Enter voucher number under promotion code and select Royal Kayak Tour and date (multiple voucher numbers can be entered by putting a comma between each voucher number and select Royal Kayak Tour and date)
- Please don’t leave booking until the last minute. The more notice you provide the more chance you will be able to book on your first date preference
- Present printed Cudo voucher upon redemption
- This tour runs on Sunday morning at 9.30am through winter and more tours added as weather warms up
- Voucher not redeemable for cash
- Voucher not valid with any other offers or promotions
- You are required to make a booking before 22/11/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.