- Fine Print
- A colossal 51% off a Middle Harbour Coffee Tour from Sydney Harbour Kayaks
- Only pay $39 for a kayak tour usually priced at $79!
- A chance to witness Sydney's true beauty from the comfort of your own kayak
- A two hour kayak tour from The Spit in Mosman to Grotto Point and Castle Rock
- A knowledgeable guide to tell you the natural and social history of the area
- Paddling equipment to keep you safe and secure
- Tea and coffee break at a secluded spot and bottle of water to keep you well watered!
- Buy 12 vouchers and go on a private eco tour with your own group!
What We Like
There are a lot of cities in the world that you can see from a boat. You can take a tinny on the Thames, a hovercraft on the Hudson and a sailboat down the Seine. But none of them quite compares to a kayak around Sydney’s Middle Harbour.
London, New York and Paris might have man-made charm but Sydney has the best of both worlds with the city surrounded by things that are natural, leafy and green.
And for today only, Sydney Harbour Kayaks are offering their popular Middle Harbour Coffee Tour at 51% off! Yes, it’s only $39 to paddle around one of Sydney’s top watery spots!
Operating every Saturday and Sunday, this two-hour kayak starts from The Spit in Mosman and will take you paddling around Sydney, from the uppity urban areas to the remote and untouched natural bushland of Grotto Point and Castle Rock.
This means that you’ll be away from all the hubbub of the main harbour and be able to truly appreciate the beauty of Sydney’s hidden harbour and wildlife. Plus, with a knowledgeable guide just a paddle stick away, you’ll have a chance to learn about the natural and social history of the area too!
Of course, no kayak tour would be complete without a break, which is why Sydney Harbour Kayaks are putting on a tea and coffee spread, to be served at one of the favourite secluded spots. Sydney Harbour Kayaks will also provide all paddling equipment and bottled water, so you know you’ll be looked after!
But the best part is, you can buy up to 12 vouchers and get a group together for a PRIVATE eco tour – absolutely ANY DAY of the week!
So go on, click that yellow ‘Buy Now’ button to revel in Sydney’s true beauty from the water. And laud the humble kayak over the tinnies, hovercrafts and sailboats of the world’s ‘poor cousin’ cap cities!
- Offer valid for 12 months from 26 September 2012
- Limit of 12 vouchers to be purchased per person only
- Bookings are essential by phone and subject to availability
- Book four weeks in advance to avoid disappointment
- Must provide Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present printed Cudo voucher on arrival
- Minimum age requirement is 14 years old
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Requires a moderate level of swimming ability
- Tours run Saturday and Sunday only from 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Buy 12 vouchers and be eligible for a private tour any day of the week
- Depending on weather conditions, this tour may take a different course
- Not redeemable for cash and not valid with any other offer or promotion
- You’ll need to wear a long sleeve rash shirt, hat, sunscreen, board shorts and shoes that can get wet
- You must also abide by the regular Sydney Harbour Kayaks Tours terms and conditions