An escape package for 2 to Kingfisher Bay Resort, Fraser Island
- An escape package for 2 to Kingfisher Bay Resort, Fraser Island
- Don't pay $313 a night, today it’s only $125! Buy as many as six nights!
- Includes one night’s accommodation for two people in a resort hotel room
- You also get transfers to and from Kingfisher Bay Resort on the passenger ferry, for two people!
- Once you have your voucher, book any time up until 15th December 2011 – including holidays and peak periods (subject to availability)
- Create a little romance and do as little or as much as you want in the ‘World’s Best Beach Resort’ – as voted by the Discovery Channel
When you first fell in love with your partner, it felt like you were the only two people in the world. When you woke up each morning, the day looked a bit brighter and small things seemed marvellous. Then, life’s distractions started to want their share of the love and the world filled up as quickly as the peak hour bus. Suddenly, you weren’t the only two people and most of the time you had to fight life’s commuters just to see each other!
Well, we say ‘get off the bus’! We’ve found your stop and it’s a place where you’ll feel like the only two people in the world again – Kingfisher Bay Resort on World Heritage listed, Fraser Island.
This is nature’s most bounteous offering – one night’s accommodation for a couple in one of the eco resort’s hotel rooms, with transfers to and from Kingfisher Bay Resort on the passenger ferry - for two people.
Normally you’d pay $313 for such a reprieve but today, you can expect to get reacquainted in this sanctuary for only $125 a night! And with this offer, you can make Kingfisher Bay Resort your own world for up to six nights! Once you have your voucher, you book any time up until 15th December 2011 – including school holidays and peak periods (subject to availability).
So what does a world with a population of two feel like? Well, it could be like this… Your resort hotel room is nestled among the trees, so laze on your timber deck at sunrise and reflect as you listen to an orchestra of frogs and birdsong. Meander to the Kingfisher Spa Sanctuary for a massage, then abscond to a remote part of the island with your picnic hamper. An afternoon doze, side by side, by the pool can only be followed by a sunset stroll and champagne on the beach. As the day closes, dine in twilight at the Seabelle Restaurant. And when you’ve exhausted yourself from all of this relaxation you can draw your curtains. The rest is up to you…
Fraser Island hasn’t been called sexy by Forbes magazine for no reason! And the Discovery Channel had its finger right on the pulse when it voted Kingfisher Bay Resort as the ‘World’s Best Beach Resort’.
Fraser Island is only a four hour drive north of Brisbane to River Heads in Hervey Bay. There are daily direct flights from Sydney and Brisbane with coach and rail transfers from Brisbane also available. So, shrink the world by clicking the ‘buy now’ button to your right. It’s one night’s accommodation for a couple in a resort hotel room, with transfers to and from Kingfisher Bay Resort for two people on the passenger ferry. It’s only $125 for one night’s accommodation and transfers!
Get off life’s bus, leave the distractions behind and enjoy your world for two in Kingfisher Bay Resort.
Here's what a couple on Trip Advisor had to say their stay at Kingfisher Bay Resort:
Kingfisher Bay Resort, on Fraser Island, was voted the Best Beach Resort in Australia by the Discovery Channel and has won six Australian Tourism and nine Queensland Tourism Awards. The stunning property, complete with mirror lakes and waterholes, blends seamlessly with the island’s sensitive ecological systems.
They pride themselves on setting benchmarks in environmental tourism and, as the winner of the inaugural Steve Irwin Award for ecotourism, live and breathe this philosophy in the resort – from the architecture to the landscaping.
All of Kingfisher’s accommodation has been designed to minimise any effects on the natural environment, conserve energy and minimise waste. It’s the perfect harmonisation the resort lifestyle with nature.
- Offer valid until 15th December 2011
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with other offers or promotions
- Purchase up to six nights’ accommodation
- Inclusions cannot be refunded if not used
- Cannot extend voucher past expiry date
- Bookings at peak times like Easter and school holidays are limited
- Bookings essential and subject to availability. Call 1800 072 555 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org