Escape package for 2 to O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat, Gold Coast
- An escape package for two people at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat in Lamington National Park on the Gold Coast hinterland
- It’s worth $325 per night but today you’re getting it for only $130. You’re saving 60%!
- Receive one night’s accommodation for two in a Mountain View Room
- An early morning walk to greet the birds before breakfast, plus morning and afternoon-tea
- A two-hour afternoon rainforest walk with a nature guide, plus evening nature presentation
- Buy two or more nights and receive an O’Reilly’s Canungra Valley Vineyards wine tasting for two, plus a bottle of wine from the Vineyard’s reserve range, valued at $46!
There are at least two days every week when you wish you could be somewhere else. The first day is garbage day when the unsettling boom of wheelie bins being knocked about blasts you from a most delicious sleep. You half roll over, only to be offended by the most obscene time on the the clock – 5.00am. It mocks you. There’s not enough time to hot-foot it back into yummy slumber. But it’s too much of a mental burn to get up and deal with that extra hour.
The second day you wish you could be somewhere else is recycling day. It’s the day after garbage day when the truck growls at the bins to, “come 'ere”. And then, the sound of every glass bottle, responsible for every hangover that ever was, comes crashing into your fragile head. And like a tradie’s bum crack bending into view, there is that offensive time – 5.00am!
Of course, it wouldn’t be offensive at all if you were waking to the gentle trill of a non-garbage collecting rosella at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat.
O’Reilly’s is nestled in the World Heritage Lamington National Park – just 90 minutes from Queensland’s Gold Coast and waking there is one happy experience.
So, plan to be away on garbage day with this tranquil Cudo offer – an escape package for two people at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat. It’s worth $325 per night but today you’re getting it for only $130. You’re saving 60%! Better again you can buy as many as six consecutive nights to give yourself one relaxing break. (Please note: offer is not available for one-night stays on Saturday evenings.) How’s that for serenity?
Well, we can answer our own question. The serenity is set to maxi-calm with one night’s accommodation for two in a Mountain View Room. Not only do you get to wake up to the rosella’s vocal stylings, you also get to take in the monumental views that stretch to the McPherson Ranges. And not a garbage truck’s blinking behind in sight!
With your pleasant, early-rise you’ll also enjoy a morning stroll to greet the birds before breakfast. You’ll have a relaxing day, with morning and afternoon-tea to keep your energy on the level, then take a two-hour afternoon rainforest walk with one of O’Reilly’s nature guides. You might stumble on a waterfall or, if you’re lucky, get to mingle with our native animal friends. Once dusk makes an appearance, you’ll get to enjoy the evening nature presentation.
And, if you like the idea of living life in the rainforest, buy two or more nights and receive an O’Reilly’s Canungra Valley Vineyards wine tasting for two people. The glorious rainforest provides again and it gets more generous by giving you a bottle of wine from the Vineyard’s own reserve range, valued at $46. And you get to choose which one you’d like so you can swill at will!
Wine, rainforest and birdsong… for only $130. It’s tranquillity wrapped in love, wrapped in a blanket, worth $325. But you’ll be saving 60% and taking garbage day off.
O’Reilly’s is located in the heart of the World Heritage Lamington National Park, a scenic two-hour drive south of Brisbane and one-and-a-half hours' west of the Gold Coast. For over 90 years the O’Reilly family has been welcoming visitors to their mountain home, sharing the natural beauty of this stunning area.
Lamington National Park is home to a vast array of unique flora and fauna, making O’Reilly’s a nature lover’s paradise. They promise you an unforgettable experience filled with lasting memories and a renewed appreciation of nature.
- Lamington National Park Rd
Canungra, QLD, 4275
- (07) 5502 4900
- Offer valid for 12 months from 18 December 2010
- Not redeemable for cash
- Subject to availability
- Must book in advance by phoning directly
- Wine tour and bottle of wine only included when more than one night is purchased
- Can purchase up to six consecutive nights
- Saturdays not included in offer
- Saturdays included if purchasing more than one night