Arriba! It’s a two course Mexican feast with drinks.
Arriba! Go all Mexican at Sombreros on Cronulla Beach! Just $39 lands TWO gringos any entree and any main each, PLUS a beer or wine too!
- It’s a two course Mexican dinner feast for two at Sombreros!
- You pay just $39 instead of the regular $111!
- Tuck into mouth-watering Mexican right on Cronulla beach and save 65%!
- Includes ANY entrée and ANY main from the menu each!
- Plus ANY glass of wine, beer, spirit or soft drink from the menu
Valid Sunday to Thursday night
Contrary to popular belief, there’s more to Mexico than tequila and Girls Gone Wild. Discover the more civilised side of Mexico with today’s tantalising Cudo!
It’s a Mexican feast (or should that be fiesta?) for the senses at Sombreros! Your tummy is sure to start grumbling in anticipation when you hit that ‘buy now button and score a two course dinner for two, right on Cronulla beach! It’s worth $111, but today you pay just $39 when you head in from Sunday to Thursday night to enjoy:
Any entrée each from the menu – think chicken tenderloin dippers, deep fried coconut prawns, a trip of dips (two person entrée), bruschetta or garlic and chilli sautéed prawns. Yum!
Any main each from the menu – to call this menu extensive would be an understatement! It will be a tough call trying to decide between Mexican classics such as the nachos, shredded beef enchiladas, trio of fajitas (for two people) and vegetarian tostadas… or you can go the Aussie route and stick with a juicy steak or chicken fillet!
A drink each – you each get to choose a glass of ANY wine, beer, spirit, sangria or soft drink. Don’t be afraid to try the tequila!
All that mouth-watering Mexican food and you pay just 39 bucks PLUS you can buy two vouchers and head back another night!
Do yourself a favour and discover the more civilised side to Mexico! You’ll pocket a 65% saving on this two course feast for two at Sombreros on Cronulla beach. Tequila optional…
Sombreros (meaning 'making shade' in Spanish), is a special place where the best recipes from the Mexican coast are served to you every night, right on Cronulla beach.
Sombreros creates an experience that is anything but ordinary. Whatever your occasion, their authentic Mexican favourites are always crowd pleasers.
What are you waiting for? Eat. Relax. Laugh.
Discover the joys of venturing off the map.
- Shop 7, 20 Gerrale Street
Cronulla, NSW, 2230
- 02 9544 4750
- Offer is valid for three months from 17th July 2012
- Limit of two vouchers per person, additional vouchers can be purchased as gifts for others
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book, please call (02) 9544 4750 quoting your voucher number
- Please present printed Cudo voucher for redemption
- Offer is valid for dine-in only
- Not valid on public holidays, Mother's Day and Father's Day
- Maximum of two vouchers redeemable per booking/table
- Please note that the trio of dips (entree) and trio of fajitas (main) are two-person options and must be shared
- 24 hours' notice required for booking changes/cancellations or your voucher will be void
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Only persons 18 years or over may consume alcoholic beverages
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash
Valid for dinner, Sunday to Thursday only
- You are required to make a booking before 17/09/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.