Big Malaysian flavours in this three course meal for two
Get big Malaysian flavours for a tiny price at Bombay To Kuala Lumpur in Parramatta! Only $35 for two people to enjoy a three-course dinner! That's a spicy saving of 64%!
- Get big Malaysian flavours for a small price at Bombay to Kuala Lumpur in Parramatta!
- Only $35 for two people to enjoy a three course dinner! That's a spicy saving of 64%!
- Enjoy an appetiser of chicken soup each and a bottle of Terrel Estate red or white wine to share
- Graze through starters of chicken satay skewers, curry puffs and crakers
- Share a main chicken and prawn noodle dish and special coconut rice
- And sup on a dessert of Ice Kachang, shaved ice with sweeter than sweet toppings
Buy as many as you like and make it your new regular over the next three months!
The world's biggest cave chamber is in Malaysia and can house a Boeing-747. Similarly, today's Cudo offer is a Malaysian jumbo and requires tummy room the size of that cave chamber!
So make sure your belly echoes before you head to this restaurant - Bombay to Kuala Lumpur.
For the small price of $35, you and a dining buddy can try out the big flavours of Malaysian and Singaporean cuisine over three courses, with wine! Usually you'd pay $97 for this kind of fusion fare but today it comes with a spicy 64% saving!
Head to Church Street in Parramatta and enter Bombay to Kuala Lumpur with your voucher in hand. There, it will be exchanged for this dinner for two:
- Appetiser of chicken soup each
- Bottle of Terrel Estate red or white wine to share
- Starters including chicken satay skewers, curry puffs and crakers
- One main of Char Kway Teow ( a chicken and prawn noodle dish) to share
- Nasi Lemak (a dish of coconut rice with anchovies, chilli, peanut and cucumber) to share
- Dessert of Ice Kachang (shaved ice with sweeter than sweet toppings)
It's a bustling area and that energy transfers to the buzzy interior of the restaurant. They're good dishes, typical of authentic Malay cuisine - with influences from all over Asia, being at the tip of the spice route and all.
So delve into an often overlooked but ten times tasty Asian meal - Malaysian meal - for two! You can buy as many vouchers as you like and make it your new regular over the next three months. Or get a group together because you can use up to four vouchers per table.
Get clicking on that 'Buy Now' button and you'll get big value from this dinner for two at Bombay to Kuala Lumpur in Parramatta! Just make sure your tummy chamber is ready so you can enjoy the jumbo 64% saving!
- 108 Church St
Parramatta, , 2150
- 02 9635 1777
- Offer is valid for three months from 3rd July 2012
- Bookings are essential via phone and subject to availability
- Must quote Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present Cudo voucher on arrival at restaurant
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- One voucher redeemable per visit
- Voucher is valid for two people only - extra persons will be at an extra charge
- Limit of four vouchers to be used per table
- Valid for dine-in, dinner only - no takeaway permitted
- No walk-ins accepted - you must have a booking
- You must be 18 years old or over to receive alcoholic beverages
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 03/09/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.