- Fine Print
- Today you score 10 awesome boxing classes for just $29 with Freeway to Fitness
- That’s a 90% saving off the regular price of $280!
- Classes run in Sydney CBD, Macquarie Park, Sydney Olympic Park, Coogee and Chiswick!
- You can attend sessions in any location – just make sure you call to book!
Buy as many vouchers as you like!
What We Like
In most situations, punching a stranger is considered anti-social behaviour that could land you a broken nose or jail time – or both if you’re really unlucky. So hit someone in a more appropriate setting with today’s fighting fit Cudo!
Punch your way to fitness with Freeway to Fitness! Today you score 10 awesome boxing classes for just $29 instead of the regular $280 – that’s less than three bucks a class AND you can buy as many vouchers as you like.
Freeway to Fitness offers classes right across Sydney. Check out the times and locations to find your closest one:
- Macquarie Park – Tuesday 1pm
- Sydney CBD – Thursday 1pm
- Sydney Olympic Park – Saturday 8.30am
- Coogee – Saturday 10am
- Chiswick – Saturday 10.30am
You can attend classes across all locations; just make sure you call to book yourself in! Classes run for 45 minutes to an hour and are an awesome workout for beginners right through to seasoned veterans. You’ll sweat up a storm in this high intensity full-body workout that will burn huge calories, shred unwanted fat and improve your cardiovascular fitness all at the same time! And you don’t even need any equipment because all gloves and focus pads are supplied!
Boxing is a fun and functional fitness tool used by elite athletes, professionals and weekend warriors alike to develop fitness in a fun and social way, as well as teaching you important lessons in self-defence.
Quit testing your right hook on loudmouths in the Cross on a Saturday night and use your boxing prowess in a more appropriate environment instead. At less than $3 a class it’s a heck of a lot cheaper than trying to bail yourself out of jail!
- Offer valid for three months from 10th July, 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Participants must sign a health screening and consent form on the day of their first session (this will be provided upon booking)
- Bookings are essential for each session and subject to availability
- To book sessions in the CBD, Coogee or Macquarie Park please call or SMS 0432 298 103
- To book sessions in Chiswick please call or SMS 0449 117 826
- To book sessions at Sydney Olympic Park please call or SMS 0425 277 616
- Please quote voucher number, name, email address and contact number when booking
- Present print out of Cudo voucher upon redemption
- 12 hours cancellation and rescheduling notice applies or that session will be forfeited
- You must be over 18 years of age to participate
- Not valid with any other offer/promotion
Not redeemable for cash