- Fine Print
- Sample big Italian flavour with dinner for two at Reno Sweeney's in Potts Point
- Only $39 for cocktails, wine, stuzzichini and pasta! You save an enticing 71%!
- Choose a swish cocktail each - there are four signature drinks to pick from
- Both of you enjoy your choice of ANY stuzzichini (appetiser) from the menu
- And finish with your choice of ANY pasta dish from the menu
- Plus, a glass each of house Italian red or a zesty white wine
- Buy as many as you like and see why Reno Sweeney's is the 'biggest little Italy in the world'!
What We Like
America's Reno is known as the 'biggest little city in the world'. And Reno Sweeney's in Potts Point is set to be known as the 'biggest little Italy in the world'.
And with today's Cudo, you'll see how big Italian flavour comes out of a small, Sydney trattoria.
For only $39, two people will enjoy an enticing dinner with cocktails, wine, stuzzichini and pasta! This kind of gastronomic hedonism would normally cost $136 but it's yours for an indulgent 71% less!
Begin your evening in the European quarter of Sydney, where trattorias and cafes mingle in an urban village of boutiques, apartments and hidden parks. It's only fitting to toast the experience with a swish cocktail at the bar, before grazing through your Italian inspired meal.
Choose from four signature cocktails - the 'So Easy to Love' with vodka infused raspberry and berry liqueur; 'City Orchid' with vodka, elderflower liqueur, lychee and orchid; 'Hoover Manhattan' with fat washed bourbon, maple syrup, antica, martini bianco and maraschino cherry; or the 'Ultimate Bellini' with Cointreau, peach puree and topped with Martini Prosecco.
And once you've had your Gatsby moment at the bar, you'll sit down to your choice of ANY stuzzichini each from the menu. That could be fried zucchini flowers with lemon and parmesan, saffron and herb butter arancini or venison carpaccio with candied walnuts and grapes… and more!
Then you'll move gracefully on to mains with your choice of ANY pasta dish from the menu, each. Try the salt cod ravioli with zucchini flower, black olive and tomato; or the pumpkin and ricotta pansotti with cinnamon, sage, and pine nut brown butter… and even more!
You'll also enjoy a robust glass of house Italian red or a zesty white wine.
All you have to do to sample the 'biggest little Italy in the world' is click on the 'Buy Now' button. It's only $39 for two people to savour big Italian flavour in a small, Sydney trattoria - Reno Sweeney's in Potts Point.
- Offer is valid for three months from 11th July 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Bookings are essential via phone and subject to availability
- Bookings must be made at least two weeks prior to voucher expiry to ensure a reservation
- Must quote Cudo voucher number when booking
- 24 hours’ notice required for booking changes and cancellations or voucher may be voided
- Must present printed Cudo voucher on arrival at the restaurant
- One voucher valid for two people, dine-in dinner only
- Maximum of two vouchers to be used per table
- You must be 18 years old or over to receive alcoholic beverages
- Not valid with any other or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash