Create some ambience with a two hour candle making workshop
Create some ambience with a two hour candle making workshop! Only $49 at the Vanessa Leong boutique in the Dymocks Bulding in the CBD! You take home your creations and save 51%!
- Enjoy a two hour candle making workshop at Vanessa Leong in the CBD
- Vanessa Leong is a boutique store that sells luxury handmade products
- Classes run Thursday evenings and Saturdays in the lavish Dymocks Building
- Only $49 to learn all about candles! You save a brightly burning 51%!
- Discover how to make different candles and take home your beautiful creations!
- You make a gorgeous soy container candle, soy melts and a rolled beeswax candle
- All materials provided and you work in small group classes of up to 14 people
- PLUS enjoy a 10% discount on any of the luxurious Vanessa Leong products on the day
Vanessa Leong is a boutique store that sells luxurious handmade soaps, bath products, body products and candles. Everything is made by hand in small batches in Sydney, with a focus on quality natural ingredients, delicious aromas and good old-fashioned processes. They also offer short classes so that you can experience the satisfaction of making candles yourself. Ideal for corporate team building, hens' nights or just a unique experience to share with friends!
- Suite 11, Level 3, The Dymocks Building
428 George Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
- Offer is valid for three months strictly from 12th February 2013
- One voucher to be purchased per person only
- Additional vouchers can be purchased as gifts for others
- Bookings essential and subject to availability
- To book, go to http://vanessaleong.com.au/apps/bookthatapp/calendar and click on your preferred date, then follow prompts
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your class to register
- Each class can accommodate up to 14 people
- Persons aged 12+ are welcome if accompanied by a paying parent or guardian, otherwise you must be 18 years or over to participate
- Dress sensibly - you will be using wax and colours in this class
- Bring your own apron and wear closed-in shoes
- All materials needed will be provided during the class
- Must bring along a printed copy of your Cudo voucher
- A 48-hour cancellation and re-scheduling policy applies, otherwise voucher will be void
- Not valid with any other offers or promotions
- Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 12/04/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.