Cruise through Sydney Harbour this September
Be a tourist in your own town with a stunning three-hour Sydney Harbour cruise! Just $39pp and it's all-aboard the SYDNEY PEARL! Includes welcome drink and full buffet lunch OR dinner!
- It's a phenomenal THREE-HOUR lunch OR dinner cruise through Sydney Harbour for a stunning $39 per person!
- Valid during the month of September this year, for lunch on Saturday or Sunday (1.30pm - 4.30pm) or dinner from Thursday to Saturday (7pm - 10pm) or Sunday (6pm - 9pm)
- Enjoy 360 degree views of Sydney Harbour! You may see Darling Harbour, the Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Balmain, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park, Fort Denison and more
- Includes a drink on arrival, with your choice of a glass of red, white or sparkling wine or a soft drink, and a mouth-watering buffet
- Comfortable cruising on the Sydney Pearl, a 20 metre long, three-level catamaran that can board up to 150 people and offers a fully licensed bar
You save a massive 65% with Sydney Pearl Cruises!
Cruising Sydney Harbour reminds locals how lucky they are and tourists how unlucky they are.
Rekindle your love for Sydney with today's wonderful Cudo from our friends at Sydney Pearl Cruises who are offering a phenomenal THREE-HOUR lunch OR dinner cruise through Sydney Harbour for a stunning $39 per person!
Valid for the month of September this year, this amazing cruise can be experienced for lunch on Saturday or Sunday (1.30pm - 4.30pm) or dinner from Thursday to Saturday (7pm - 10pm) or Sunday (6pm - 9pm).
Departing from King St Wharf, it will take you through the magnificent waters of Sydney Harbour and depending on the weather may cruise past Darling Harbour, the Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Balmain, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park, Fort Denison and more - and you'll be able to move around the boat and enjoy the 360 degree views!
Of course, there will be plenty of food to accompany the view too, with a buffet brimming with options like cooked prawns, steamed seasonal vegetables, creamy bacon and mushroom penne, Thai style chicken curry with rice, crab salad, potato salad and more. (Please note items may be subject to change without notice at any time). There will even be bread rolls and butter for you to enjoy, along with tea and coffee!
Sydney Pearl Cruises is even throwing in drink on arrival, with your choice of a glass of red, white or sparkling wine or a soft drink!
Either way we guarantee you'll be cruising in comfort as the Sydney Pearl is a 20 metre long, three-level catamaran that can board up to 150 people and offers a fully licensed bar!
C'mon, you would normally have to fork out $110 per person for this spectacular cruise, but today we're saving you a huge 65%!
Sydney Pearl Cruises have been cruising around Sydney Harbour for over 10 years catering for all types of Sydney Harbour Cruises such as Bucks Cruises, Hens Cruises, Wedding Cruises as well as New Years Eve and Christmas Party Harbour Cruises.
The Sydney Pearl is a 20m, three-level catamaran that features a fully licensed bar, large disco floor, formal dining area, multiple toilets and room to board up to 150 passengers.
This floating function centre is perfect for those looking to celebrate on Sydney Harbour in comfortable surroundings.
- King Street Wharf
Sydney , NSW , 2000
- 1300 657 103
- Offer valid for cruises from 1st September 2012 through 30th September 2012
- Offer not available on public holidays and special events (such as Father’s Day)
- Bookings can be made from 22nd August 2012 by phone on 1300 657 103 or email at email@example.com
- Bookings must be made between 9 am and 5 pm (Monday- Friday)
- Bookings are subject to availability and minimum passenger numbers, book early to avoid disappointment
- 48-hour notice for changes or cancellation required or voucher is forfeited
- Subject to suitable weather conditions but departs rain or shine
- Printed vouchers must be presented on arrival (no smart phone vouchers will be accepted)
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- One voucher per person
- Children aged 4+ require a voucher
- Pick up and drop- off from King Street Wharf (Darling Harbour)
- Children must be supervised by parents at all times
- Strictly no BYO allowed
- Valid for lunch cruise Saturday - Sunday (1.30-4.30), dinner cruise Thursday - Saturday (7-10 pm), Sunday 6-9 pm
- Menu items may be subject to change without notice at any time
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 01/09/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.