Delicious, authentic Italian for two at Marcellino Cafe
Dine on delicious, authentic Italian for two for an incredible $35 at Marcellino Café/Restaurant in Castle Hill! Includes entrée, mains, drinks & a lip-smacking 55% saving!
- Authentic Italian for two is just $35 at Marcellino Café/Restaurant in Castle Hill!
- Enjoy ONE shared salad like smoked salmon, rocket or cherry tomato salads
- And a freshly baked garlic bread to share - it's baked on-site!
- Your choice of TWO mains (up to the value of $23 each) selecting from a range of delicious pastas, risottos, wood-fired pizza and more
- PLUS a drink EACH of either house wine or soft drink!
- Marcellino Café/Restaurant is open for lunch Monday to Saturday - with plenty of parking available
- This scrumptious Italian feast would normally cost $77, but today you save 55%!
Marcellino Café/Restaurant is located on Gladstone Road, Castle Hill. Their menu offers a wide range of Italian specialties such as Salsiccia - Gluten Free Base, Diavola, Rustica, Mediterranean Lamb, Pollo Spinaci and many more.
- 51/5 Gladstone Road
Castle Hill, NSW, 2154
- 02 9899 8890
- Offer valid for three months from 29 November 2012
- Not valid from 25 December 2012 to 02 January 2013
- Not valid on 07 December 2012 - due to a function
- Bookings essential by phone on (02) 9899 8890 quoting your name and Cudo voucher number
- Bookings subject to availability
- Must provide a printed copy of your voucher when you visit
- Offer is for dine-in only
- Offer valid for lunch Mon to Sat
- One voucher to be purchased per person only
- Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Strictly only two diners per voucher
- Extra people must purchase from the full-priced menu
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
No partial redemption or refunds
- You are required to make a booking before 29/01/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.