Devour a two course dinner with drinks in South Sydney
Head to Gymea for an awesome two-course dinner at Aromas Café! Just $39 lands TWO people ANY entrée and a main each, PLUS a coffee or soft drink each too!
- Enjoy a two course dinner for two people at Aromas Café in Gymea
- Only $39 for ANY entrée and main each, with a coffee or soft drink each
- Don't pay $84! Today you save a delicious 54% on good café fare!
- Choose from a range of entrées like bruschetta, garlic prawns and cheesy chips
- And a divine selection of mains with hearty burgers, pastas, schnitzels, steaks, fish and salads
- You are most welcome to BYO too - there's no corkage fee!
No shake of salt and pepper, splat of mustard or overzealous squirt of tomato sauce can add 'specialness' to a meal like dining on good, café fare can.
So for some casual je ne sais quoi, head to Aromas Café in Gymea. Today, you and a friend can have a two course dinner for only $39 and save up to 54%!
You'll each enjoy any entrée and main from the menu, plus a coffee or soft drink each. And it's all served with a side of flair…
Dine on the main strip of Gymea and take in the ambience. This is the perfect place to people watch over your entrée with the likes of wood-fired bruschetta, garlic prawns and cheesy chips smothered in bacon and served with sour cream and barbeque sauce!
Mains offer a divine selection of good, old café fare including hearty burgers, pastas, schnitzels chicken, steaks, tempura fish and lighter salads. And it's all topped off with your choice of soft drink or favourite coffee.
And if you feel like a glass of quality vino, you are most welcome to BYO - there's no corkage fee either so you can sip to your heart's content!
It's a languid dinner for two at Aromas Café in Gymea, so put the sauce bottle aside and squeeze the 'Buy Now' button instead!
Aromas Cafe in Gymea serves good, cafe fare in a casual place that emits the friendliest vibe!
Open from 6am to 9pm, 7 days a week,
- 2 Gymea Bay Road
Gymea, NSW, 2227
- 02 9524 0971
- Offer is valid for three months from 29th August 2012
- One voucher to be purchased per person only
- Extra vouchers can be purchased as gifts for others
- Bookings essential by phone and subject to availability
- Must quote voucher number when booking
- Must present printed Cudo voucher on arrival at the café
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 29/10/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.