Lunch or dinner for two, with wine, by the Lane Cove river
Say cheers to water views over a weekday lunch or dinner for two at Riverside Café Bar & Grill in Chatswood West! Only $39 for two courses with wine by the peaceful Lane Cove River!
- Enjoy water views over a two course weekday lunch or dinner at the tranquil Riverside Café Bar & Grill in Chatswood West
- Two people enjoy their choice of entrée, main and glass of wine each, from the select menu
- Worth $96, you can enjoy this urban culinary sanctuary for only $39 - saving you 59%!
- Sample fine, modern Australian fare and appreciate the serenity of the bush by the Lane Cove River
- Buy as many vouchers as you like, go back again and try everything!
- The perfect spot for taking out of town guests to dinner - a peaceful alternative to the busy harbour!
Australians love dining by the water - whether it's the sea, the harbour, a fountain or a puddle.
It's the love of outdoors fused with a love of food! And today, you can be a true Aussie and experience both at the very tranquil Riverside Café Bar & Grill in Chatswood West.
There, you and your H2O loving dining companion can enjoy water views and a delicious weekday lunch or dinner comprised of an entrée, main and glass of wine each!
It's worth $96 but you don't pay that. With this Cudo, you can enjoy this urban culinary sanctuary for only $39 - saving you 59%!
And here is the menu for you to peruse and choose:
Your choice of one entrée each
Tender calamari crumbed and lightly fried, served with tartare sauce
Large tiger prawns sautéed in garlic, sweet chilli and herbs
Grilled haloumi with red capsicum, shallots and lemon dressing
Greek bruschetta topped with olives & feta cheese on toasted rustic bread
Your choice of one main each
Barrumundi fillets served with potato and seasonable vegetables
Angus rump served with potato and seasonal vegetables and your choice of sauce
Chicken fillet in a creamy French white wine sauce with spinach, semi-dried tomatoes and camembert cheese
Lamb Shanks slow-cooked Greek-style, topped with lamb jus & served with potatoes
Your choice of one glass of wine each
McWilliams Black Series Chardonnay, Semillon Sauvignon Blanc or Shiraz Cabernet
If taking your time over a meal is your thing and the backdrop is a priority, then idling over this two course dinner by the peaceful Lane Cove River is right up your alley. And you can buy as many vouchers as you like, so you don't have to agonise over your meal choice. Just go back again and try everything!
And if you have any out of town guests, this is the perfect alternative to fighting the flocks of tourists that mill around the harbour! You're sampling fine modern Australian fare and appreciating the serenity of the bush.
So get clicking on that 'Buy Now' button and dine by the water at Riverside Café Bar & Grill in Chatswood West. It rivals the sea and reigns over that puddle when it comes to ambience!
Riverside Cafe Bar & Grill offers diners a wide selection of dishes served ‘cafe style’, overlooking the Lane Cove River and National Park.
Enjoy a relaxing dinner with scrumptious, hearty meals and a perfect wine list to match.
There's ample free parking and boat access via the Lane Cove River, with a wharf at the front of the restaurant.
So take a leisurely drive or float down the river and enjoy the serenity of this unique eating spot in Chatswood West.
- 213 Delhi Road
Chatswood West, NSW, 2067
- Offer is valid for three months from 10th July 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Limit of four vouchers to be used per table
- Book in for lunch or dinner, Monday to Friday
- Bookings essential via phone and subject to availability
- Must mention your voucher number when you call
- Valid for dine-in only
- BYO allowed, corkage is $4 per person
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 10/09/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.