- Fine Print
- It's a Middle Harbour Eco Tour from Sydney Harbour Kayaks
- You pay $44 for a kayak tour usually priced at $99 OR take a friend and pay just $79 - available Saturdays and Sundays!
- OR it's just $399 for your own private tour group of 12 any day of the week!
- A chance to witness Sydney's true beauty from the comfort of your own kayak
- A four-hour kayak tour from The Spit in Mosman to Garigal National Park
- A knowledgeable guide to tell you the natural and social history of the area
- Paddling equipment to keep you safe and secure
Wholesome morning tea at a secluded spot and bottle of water to keep you well watered!
What We Like
There are a lot of cities in the world that you can see from a boat. You can take a tinny on the Thames, a hovercraft on the Hudson and a sailboat down the Seine. But none of them quite compares to a kayak around Sydney’s Middle Harbour.
London, New York and Paris might have man-made charm but Sydney has the best of both worlds with the city surrounded by things that are natural, leafy and green.
And today Sydney Harbour Kayaks are offering their popular Middle Harbour Eco Tour at an unbelievable price ! Yes, it’s only $44 for one person or $79 for two people to paddle around one of Sydney’s top watery spots any Saturday or Sunday! OR pay just $399 for your own private tour group of 12 any day of the week!
Your four-hour kayak tour starts from The Spit Bridge in Mosman and will take you paddling around Sydney, from the uppity urban areas to the remote and untouched natural bushland of Garigal National Park.
This means that you’ll be away from all the hubbub of the main harbour and be able to truly appreciate the beauty of Sydney’s hidden harbour and wildlife. Plus, with a knowledgeable guide just a paddle stick away, you’ll have a chance to learn about the natural and social history of the area too!
Of course, no kayak tour would be complete without some nibbles, which is why Sydney Harbour Kayaks are putting on a morning tea spread, to be served at one of their favourite secluded spots. Sydney Harbour Kayaks will also provide all paddling equipment and bottled water, so you know you’ll be looked after!
So go on, click that yellow ‘Buy Now’ button and save up to 66% as you revel in Sydney’s true beauty from the water. And laud the humble kayak over the tinnies, hovercrafts and sailboats of the world’s ‘poor cousin’ capital cities!
- Offer valid for 12 months from 29th November, 2012
- One voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Bookings are essential on (02) 9969 4590 or (02) 9960 4389 and subject to availability
- Public tours are on Saturdays and Sunday from 8.30am to 12.30pm
- Present Cudo voucher upon redemption
- You must quote your voucher number at time of booking
- Book two weeks in advance to avoid disappointment
- Minimum age requirement is 14 years old
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Requires a moderate level of swimming ability
- Not redeemable for cash and not valid with any other offer or promotion
- You must also abide by the regular Sydney Harbour Kayaks Tours terms and conditions at www.sydneyharbourkayaks.com
- The private group tour can only operate with 12 people - no more and no less, however can be any days of the week
You’ll need to wear a long sleeve rash shirt, hat, sunscreen, board shorts and shoes that can get wet