Fantastic group surfing lesson from Cronulla Surfing Academy
Hit the waves with a fantastic group surfing lesson from Cronulla Surfing Academy and save up to a massive 51%! Learn from a qualified instructor with all equipment supplied!
- Save up to 51% on a fun surfing lessons from Cronulla Surfing Academy!
- It's only $27 for ONE surfing lesson and you can buy as many as you like!
- A fun day at the beach learning to surf or refining your intermediate surfing skills
- A safe soft-board provided by Cronulla Surfing Academy to help you master those waves
- A trusty Rip Curl wetsuit, rash-vest and sunscreen to protect you from the sun
- Your choice between a lesson at 9am on a weekday or one on the weekend at either 8am, 10.30am or 1pm
- A chance to join a fun group lesson by yourself or with a group of up to eight friends!
Buy one for yourself and give more as gifts to friends!
Cronulla Surfing Academy is a Surfing Australia licensed surf school owned and operated by local Cronulla surfer and former WQS competitor Blake Johnston.
Comprising of highly experienced and passionate staff, Cronulla Surfing Academy provides fun and personal lessons, with the philosophy that surfing isn't a sport - it's a lifestyle.
Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate surfer, there are an array of lessons, camps and courses suitable for your level. The Academy supplies Rip Curl wetsuits, safe soft-boards, sunscreen and rash-vests for all its classes, which operate along Wanda Beach to Cronulla Beach.
- Offer valid for four months from 4th November 2012
- Bookings essential online at www.cronullasurfingacademy.com
- Spaces subject to availability
- Lesson times 9am weekdays, 8am or 10.30am weekends, or 1pm one weekend per fortnight
- Meeting point for lessons is at 2 Marine Esplanade, Cronulla, NSW 2230
- You can buy one for yourself and join a group lesson or get a group of eight friends and book your own group lesson
- If bad conditions your instructor may notify you for alternate arrangement or a more suitable date
- A 24-hour cancellation / re-scheduling policy applies, otherwise voucher will be void
- Present printed Cudo voucher upon redemption
- One voucher per customer only
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts for others
- Vouchers not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer/promotion
- You are required to make a booking before 02/02/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.