Find curry heaven in Parramatta or the CBD
Take curry cravings to the CBD or Parramatta! Yes, go incredibly Indian at Jaipur Maharaja with a lunch/dinner feast for TWO for $29! Score mains, rice, naan and a bottle of wine to share!
- Discover curry heaven at Jaipur Maharaja at one of two easy locations – Parramatta or Sydney CBD!
- Just $29 gets you and a lucky dining pal lunch or dinner at Jaipur Maharaja
- Feast on any two curries from the main menu (chicken, lamb or vegetarian), rice, naan bread and a bottle of Tyrells’ red or white wine!
- You’re saving a tasty 55% off the typical price of $64!
- And you can buy as many as you like too!
If you prefer to pray at the alter of the high priest curry god, then find total culinary heven with today’s almost sacred Cudo offering.
Yes, curry fans, your prayers have been answered today and all thanks to the Indian cuisine gods at Jaipur Maharaja! Find a fellow worshiper, spring an easy $29, and you’re scoring their curry magic at two locations – Sydney CBD or Parramatta!
And what does today’s offering conjure up? Well, start with an angelic 55% saving off the typical price of $64! You and a lucky dining pal score any two curries off the main menu (chicken, lamb or vegetarian), rice to share, naan bread, and a bottle of Tyrell’s red or white wine to wash the whole lot down with.
So snare the voucher, in fact, snare as many as you like; book your table for either lunch or dinner, seven days a week. Again, you choose your location – 190 Elizabeth Street in the CBD or 108 Church Street at Parramatta!
So if you’ve got a curry addiction akin to some sort of pious deity and you're keen for others to join your flock, then look no further than today’s quasi-religious – but super delicious – Cudo offering from curry masters at Jaipur Maharaja! Just $29 for mains, rice, naan and wine! Praise be, followers, praise be!
Jaipur Maharaja Indian Restaurant brings the flavour and essecence of rajasthan to Sydney. They have attempted to recreate the ambiance, atmosphere and the flavors that make a visit to Jaipur so memorable. With courteous and attentive service they will endeavor to make your food experience at Jaipur a memorable one and hope that it will leave you with a desire to come back again and again.
Jaipur Maharaja Locations
- Offer valid for three months from 5th July 2012
- Buy as many as you like
- Voucher is for two people only and a maximum of two vouchers per table
- Offer is for curry mains only (chicken, lamb or vegetarian)
- Bookings are essential by phoning your location of choice. Sydney (02) 9212 7777 or Parramatta (02) 9635 1777
- Bookings are essential & subject to availability via so book in early to avoid disappointment
- Quote Cudo voucher number on booking & present print out of voucher upon redemption
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offer is for dine-in only
- Wine choice remains at the discretion of Jaipur Maharaja
- Offer is as outlined and is not transferable to other menu items
- You must be over 18 to receive any alcohol
- Not valid with any other offer
- Not redeemable for cash
- No partial redemption or refunds
- You are required to make a booking before 05/09/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.