Find your abs with group fitness at 11 Sydney locations
No more excuses! It's TEN group fitness class sessions from Evolution To Wellbeing at one of 11 Sydney locations! And you're paying just $29 to look and feel your best ever!
- Evolve from sitting to standing with TEN group fitness sessions from Evolution To Wellbeing!
- Invoking bodily Zen would normally cost $372 but today it’s yours for an incredible $29
- And that includes eight weeks of Evo's Eat With Me Train With Me program – an email based nutrition program to help you eat healthily and maximise the benefits of your training. Valued at $152
- You can choose where you do it – just pick from ELEVEN handy Sydney locations!
- Choose to do yoga, boxing, weights, Pilates, kettle bells and sand-running
- Checkout the full timetable here: www.evolutiontowellbeing.com.au/Timetables
- Evolution To Wellbeing cater for all ages and fitness levels and work at your pace
- Please note: this offer is available to new clients of Evolution To Wellbeing only
Despite protestations otherwise, fatness can have its advantages. As those with a larger girth will tell you a more rotund tummy makes for the perfect support for cake and ice-cream whilst watching TV. Belly-dancers swear by a bit of ‘extra padding’ for their art. While if it weren't for their oversized stomachs, nightclub bouncers would just look like thin, nerdy blokes in ill-fitting suits.
Yet, despite the advantages of sporting a more fuller figure it remains a fact that being slim and healthy remains the zeitgeist of our times; as anyone who has ever attempted to star in a Lady Gaga music clip or ride the winner in the Melbourne Cup will quickly tell you.
And if you’d like to throw in your belly-dancing lifestyle for that of a jockey then today’s Cudo is a must-have. It’s outdoor personal training from the experts at Evolution To Wellbeing. This fantastic offer gets you 10 Evolution group training sessions for the amazing price of just $29. That’s a massive, fat-destroying saving of 92% off the normal price of $220, and will have you looking like an extra in a Diet Coke commercial just in time for summer.
Evolution To Wellbeing is founded on the belief that the best time to train is in the mornings, It runs its group training sessions at convenient locations throughout Sydney (see locations below), with 6am sessions across all groups and 7:15am and 9am timeslots in most areas. The courses are designed with your personalised fitness needs in mind and include fun, easy activities anyone can do regardless of fitness levels. Classes include weights, boxing, circuits, running, yoga, Pilates, kettle bells and more. (Please note 6am classes are very popular and many are at or approaching capacity.)
Here’s what else is included in today’s incredible Cudo:
- You get 10 sessions of group personal training that can be used at anytime within three months of validating your voucher. There’s no contract
- You attend only the sessions you like at the locations that work for you. You can choose a different activity every time or do the same one for the full 10 sessions. (Check Evolution To Wellbeing’s website for classes, times and locations: www.evolutiontowellbeing.com.au)
- Evolution To Wellbeing cater for all ages and fitness levels and work at your pace.
- The offer also includes 8 weeks of access to Evo’s Eat With Me Train With Me program – an email based nutrition program to help you eat healthily and maximise the benefits of your training
- Sydney locations include: Bondi, Bronte, Coogee, Maroubra, Queens Park, Ruchcutters Bay, Balmoral, North Sydney, Balmain, Rozelle and Waverton
- Some groups currently have waiting lists, so redeem your vouchers as soon as possible
Yes, today’s Cudo is simply one not to be missed; however if you’re waivering in your decision, look down now, grab that tummy and have a pinch and let the undeniable truth be your motivator to hit the ‘buy now’ button, ummm, now.
At Evolution To Wellbeing its passion is all about being part of the solution.
Evolution creates fitness and lifestyle solutions for individuals that enable them to lead richer and more fulfilling lives.
Its programs are designed to be a sustainable and a long-term solution. It also believes these results are best obtained in a fun, community setting.
Evolution To Wellbeing have been in the fitness industry for over 17 years and has helped thousands of people to benefit from its tailored packages.
You’ll have fun, get fit and won’t have to go it alone!
Evolution To Wellbeing Locations
- Offer available for 12 months from 27th September 2012
- One voucher per person, more as gifts
- Offer is for new Evolution To Wellbeing customers only
- Please note, due to the popularity of 6am classes many are approaching or at capacity
- All classes subject to availability
- You must select your preferred location at checkout
- To redeem your voucher go to: www.evolutiontowellbeing.com.au/redeem
- The trainer at your location will confirm your booking via phone
- Not available with any other offer
- Not redeemable for cash
- The 10 sessions must be used in three months from the commencement date
- Classes are subject to change without notice and are dependant on take-ups and weather
- It is advised you consult your GP before undertaking any new fitness regime
- You are required to make a booking before 28/08/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.