- Fine Print
- Save a massive $1046 on an internationally-recognised scuba diver course!
- You just pay an unbelievable $149 with Dive Imports Australia in Erina!
- Choose a Beginners' Open Water Scuba Diver Course OR Advanced Adventure Diver Course!
- Both include FOUR ocean dives off Terrigal Haven and TEN shore guided open water dives!
- Plus the advanced course includes an additional guided dive through HMAS Adelaide!
Both courses taught by highly-trained, certified instructors
What We Like
Like travelling around the world and finding spiritual enlightenment, scuba diving is an activity that many of us have noted on our bucket lists. Thankfully though, scuba’s a lot easier, doesn’t give you jetlag and won’t require you to alter your current belief system. And the best part is that it’s more fun and a whole lot more affordable (with a little help from us, anyway!)
Today’s Cudo offers you TWO scuba diving package options from Dive Imports Australia in Erina for just $149, either:
A Beginners' Open Water Scuba Diver Course - this is an entry-level certification course, internationally recognised by SSI (Scuba Schools International), designed to give you the necessary skills to safely conduct open water dives to a max depth of 18m. Some of the many skills you will learn include buoyancy, proper weighting, marine conservation, equipment assembly, proper dive planning, and equipment maintenance.
An Advanced Adventure Diver Course - for those that have previously completed the Open Water Scuba Dive Course, this SSI course will give you an overview of five selected SSI specialties. Two of the specialties are SSI Deep Diver and Navigations Diver, which are the foundation of continuing diver education. Other specialties include advanced buoyancy control, drift, computer nitrox and more.
But no matter which package you participate in, you can be sure you'll be taught by highly-trained, certified instructors AND will also receive FOUR ocean dives off Terrigal Haven and TEN shore guided open water dives! Plus the advanced course includes an additional guided dive through HMAS Adelaide!
All this would normally set you back $1195! But today’s Cudo saves you a major $1046 and makes you a scuba pro for less!
- Offer valid for six months from 16th February, 2013
- One voucher to be purchased per person, multiples as gifts
- Please phone (02) 43675512 to book, quoting voucher number
- Please present printed Cudo voucher upon arrival
- Bookings subject to availability and weather conditions
- Offer valid for ages 15+ only
- Customers under 18 must have a parent or guardian present for pre-brief and to countersign waiver
- Proven medical fitness and swimming competency required
- Waiver and medical questionnaire must be completed prior to course. If deemed to have pre-existing medical condition a medical examination (at participant’s expense) may be required prior to dives
- Divers must provide own mask, snorkel, dive fins and booties of diving-quality for course; discounts available on gear through Dive Imports store
- Shore dives are valid for 12 months from the course start date
- For shore dives tanks and weights are provided, all other equipment must be hired or purchased
- Ocean dives take place at Terrigal Haven
- Minimum group size of four people; maximum group size of eight people
- HMAS Adelaide dive does not include park fees $18 per diver
- Check Beginners Course dates here: diveimportsaustralia.com.au/products/Open-Water-Dive-Course.html
- Check Advanced Course dates here: diveimportsaustralia.com.au/products/Advanced-Adventure-Diver-Course.html
- Not valid with any other offers
- Not redeemable for cash