Get fit and have fun with stand-up paddle boarding
Learn the art of stand-up paddle boarding with Manly Surf School in either Narrabeen or Balmoral! Get fit and have fun at the same time!
- Learn the art of stand-up paddle boarding with Manly Surf School!
- It’s just $35 instead of $70 for ONE two-hour lesson or $59 instead of $140 for TWO two-hour lessons!
- You can attend your lesson on the flat water of Narrabeen Lagoon OR at Balmoral Beach!
- The total body workout it provides makes it a fun way to tone up and get fit!
- Lessons are available every Saturday and Sunday!
- Explore Sydney’s glorious waterways on a stand-up paddle board!
- Buy as many vouchers as you like!
Learn to surf with Manly Surf School, who have been teaching surfing since 1983. Manly Surf School has been voted by Surfing Australia as the Number one surf school in NSW.
Matt Grainger is Coaching Director of the school as well as NSW Head Coaching Director, NSW State Surfing Champion, Northern Beaches Surfing Champion, Surfing Australia Level one Presenter, Level two Coach, Co-ordinator of the World’s Biggest Wavepool - Sunway Lagoon and Northern Beaches Head Surf Coach.
All Manly Surf School staff and instructors are Surfing Australia Level one and Level two accredited holders of advanced resuscitation, senior first aid and bronze medallion certification. All instructors have 15 years minimum surfing experience, minimum five years coaching experience, tertiary qualifications in teaching and competition experience in professional and amateur surfing events.
- Voucher is valid for four months from 23rd January, 2013
- Purchase as many vouchers as you like
- Maximum of one voucher per person, per visit
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- Two locations available: Balmoral Beach and Narabeen Lagoon (flat water)
- To book please call (02) 9977 6977, quoting preferred location and voucher number
- Lessons are subject to favourable weather conditions
- Not suitable for people suffering from epilepsy or heart problems
- Age 12+ only
- Valid 10am to 12pm, Saturday and Sunday (extra class time may be added if classes fill up)
- 24-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
- Must bring printed copy of voucher to appointment
Not valid with any other offer/promotion and not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 23/04/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.