Grab a friend for a Moroccan feast for TWO
It's fabulous Moroccan fare without the expensive airfares! Just $35 snares you and a dining pal a fez-tastic feast at La Kasbah in Drummoyne! Score two entrées, two mains and two drinks!
- Experience the flavours of Morocco at La Kasbah in Drummoyne!
- Just $35 for a mouth-watering Moroccan feast for two - normally $76!
- Includes any two entrees, two mains and two drinks off the menu
- Choose from an extensive menu including North African antipasto, seafood couscous, spiced meatballs, crepes and more
- Available for lunch or dinner - on any day of the week!
You save a massive 54% on this authentic Moroccan meal!
The fez is a multipurpose garment: it can shade scalps from the sun, create an “Aladdin” look and hold food or water if no plates or cups are available.
A fez is also the perfect way to accessorise while eating a delicious Moroccan dinner for two at the tiny price of $35!
Thanks to the lovely folks at La Kasbah in Drummoyne that you don't have to pay the usual $76 to sink your teeth into freshly made food – they want to fill you with authentic North African fare AND save you 54%! So kind!
So if a scrumptious Moroccan lunch OR dinner is exactly what you're craving, hit that 'buy now' button and take you and a friend to La Kasbah where you’ll enjoy two entrees, two mains and two drinks of your choice at the teeny price of $35!
Take your time selecting from the delicious menu, featuring North African antipasto, mixed grilled meats, salads, seafood and meat tagines, exotic couscous, spiced meatballs, traditional Moroccan tea and more!
And remember, you can experience this Moroccan feast for TWO people for lunch OR dinner, on any day of the week – they’re open ‘til late!
So grab your best fez and head on down to La Kasbah to taste the authentic flavours of Morocco - pick up a feast for just $35, saving a massive $41!
Established since 1988, La Kasbah in Drummoyne has been combining fresh produce, meats and seafood with traditional Moroccan spices to offer Australians pure and authentic Moroccan cuisine.
- 190 Victoria Road
Sydney, NSW, 2047
- 02 9719 9261
- Offer valid for six months from 14th July 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book, call 02 9719 9261 and quote your voucher number
- 24 hours’ notice required for booking changes/cancellations or voucher is void
- Maximum of three vouchers per booking (2 people per voucher)
- $2 corkage fee applies
- Present print out of Cudo voucher at restaurant
- Not valid on public holidays
- Not redeemable for cash
Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- You are required to make a booking before 15/12/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.