Hold on to your personals! It’s Thunder Jets on Sydney Harbour!
Feel that salt-slap in your face! Yes, it's just $29 for an awesome, white-knuckled Thunder Jet Experience bang on Sydney Harbour! Get wet, get wild, and hang-on tight with a 55% saving!
- It’s a heart-racing jet boating experience on Sydney Harbour from the team at Thunder Jet
- Don’t pay the typical $65 for a 30-minute Thunder Twist ride, today it’s an amazing $29. You save 55%!
- Buy as many as you like and get a group of buddies together for some awesome Harbour fun!
- Thunder Jet is located on the east side of Circular Quay, so it's dead-easy to get to!
- Take in all the Harbour’s sights – Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and stacks more!
- Total adrenaline adventure featuring stunts, spins, slides, twists, power brake stops and sweeping fishtails
Since jet skis were banned on Sydney Harbour, the waterway has lost its James Bond charm. Before, you could fang around pretending to save Sydney from your imaginary arch-nemeses. But now, the greatest enemy on the waterways is the ambling Manly Ferry – and that’s pretty friendly.
You’re guaranteed to be shaken, not stirred on the jet boat jaunt being offer with today's thrilling Cudo! It’s all slides, twists, spins, power brake stops, fishtails and wave skimming for only $29! Fang around the foreshore on a half hour Thunder Twist ride worth $65 and save an adrenaline pumping 55%!
Put your imaginary foe and their minions at points around the Harbour. Then, race past each point in the Thunder Jet and go on a full powered fictional chase scene! You’ll race past the Opera House – where M’s secret office is. You’ll skirt Shark Island – your arch-nemeses’ secret lair. Then you’ll thunder your way past Watson and Rose Bays – where entire suburbs of Bond girls live. Later ladies… you’re on a stealth mission to the zoo, then you're fishtailing back to the Bridge. And it’s all to a massive, soundtrack that probably flouts the decibel restrictions!
Consider this an assignment from Cudo. Your first instruction? Get clicking on the ‘Buy Now’ button to your right. This will provide you with the necessary paperwork to complete your Bond mission. You’ll receive a voucher for one person – a half-hour Thunder Twist ride around Sydney Harbour! You’ll be incognito as there are 20-23 seats on the boat – so don’t worry about being recognised among your peers. And instead of $65, it’s yours for only $29!
So, members… Cudo members… live and let fly!
Experience what jet boats and high-speed boats are all about in Thunder Jet’s jet boats – Australia’s most exciting jet boat rides. Get ready to hold on tight in your custom bucket seats as the Thunder Jet opens up!
The ride takes you past some of the Harbour’s most iconic sights – The Opera House, The Harbour Bridge and then out through the Heads for a taste of ocean air. On return they’ll take you past Taronga Zoo and on to Luna Park.
With amazing stunts and incredible spins through Sydney Harbour, get set for slides, twists, spins, power brake stops, sweeping fishtails and some really wild wave riding in the best jet boats in Sydney.
- Circular Quay
Jetty One, Sydney, 2000
- 02 9299 0199
- Offer valid for six months from 4th July 2012
- Bookings essential by phone on 02 9279 1722 and subject to availability
- Please be ready to quote your Cudo voucher number at time of booking
- Present your printed Cudo voucher on the wharf at the time of your departure
- You must arrive at Warf 15-minutes prior to departure time
- Not suitable for children under 120cm tall
- Offer is for the 30-minute Thunder Twist ride only
- Thunder Jet operates extra rides during school holidays. Check website for details
- 24 hours’ notice required for cancellations or voucher may be forfeited
- Purchase as many vouchers as you like
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash, therefore no cash refunds or part-redemptions
- You are required to make a booking before 05/12/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.