Ignite your pizza and wine love affair in Leichhardt
There's no better place for PIZZA than Leichhardt! Just $19 lands TWO people ANY two large pizzas AND beer or wine at Verona Italian Restaurant at the Forum on Norton Street!
- Ignite your pizza and wine love affair at Verona Italian Restaurant! It's dinner seven nights a week!
- Two people enjoy ANY two large pizzas, with wine or beer too!
- Don’t pay $61! Today it’s only $19, saving you a romantic 69%!
- There are 17 pizzas to choose from at this Leichhardt restaurant
- All pizzas are made with rich, slow-cooked sauces on handmade bases
- You also enjoy a glass each of red or white wine or chilled Henniger beer
- Dine alfresco in Norton Street’s Italian Forum for a piazza experience
- Buy as many as you like and continue the love affair for the next three months
If Romeo and Juliet ever went on a first date it would have started at Verona Italian Restaurant in Leichhardt.
There, the star-crossed lovers could have had any two large pizzas with a glass of wine or frosty beer each for only $19.
And you can too with this Cudo for two people! Normally it would cost more than a few ducats at $61 but today it’s all yours with a modern 69% saving!
Enter this traditional restaurant in Norton Street’s Italian Forum and dine al fresco for that true piazza experience. Take your time perusing the menu – there are around 17 pizzas to choose from! (Please note offer is for dinners and dine-in only.)
Choose from the classic, vegetarian, seafood and meat pizzas or go for more innovative combinations like Paella Pen Pizza with green prawns, barbeque octopus, chicken and asparagus. Or try the Forum Special with prosciutto and fetta.
All pizzas are made from scratch in the traditional way with rich, slow-cooked sauces on handmade bases. And you’ll get to complement each one with a glass of red or white wine or a chilled Henniger beer!
Just get clicking on the ‘Buy Now’ button and start calling ‘wherefore art thou pizza’? It’s only $19 for the Romeo and Juliet’s of the world to dine on pizza and wine at Verona Italian Restaurant. So buy as many as you like and start warming your heart and your belly!
Verona Italian Restaurant is in the heart of Norton Street, within the Italian Forum.
At Verona, you can experience that cherished Italian lifestyle and dine al fresco, for a real taste of an Italian piazza.
They offer a fine selection of authentic Italian dishes, cooked with the traditional Italian passion for the finer things in life.
And you can experience it, seven days a week!
- The Italian Forum
23 Norton Street
Leichhardt, NSW, 2040
- 02 9550 9894
- Offer is valid for three months from 22nd July 2012
- Offer is for dinner and dine-in only
- Bookings essential via phone and subject to availability
- Must provide your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival at the restaurant
- Book in early to avoid disappointment
- A 24 hours’ notice required for booking changes and cancellations or your voucher will be voided
- Limit of two vouchers to be used per booking
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 22/09/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.