- Fine Print
- The perfect dine-in pizza experience for two at Arthur’s Pizza in Bondi Junction
- Pay just $35 and get a dinner-for-two valued at $75! You save 53%!
- Offer gets you two spectacular pizza’s– part of the Sydney icon that is Arthur’s Pizza
- One fresh garlic bread
- A Greek or garden salad
- Two delicious gourmet gelato for dessert
- Plus Arthur’s will chuck in a bottle of red or white Shell Bay wine too!
- Buy up to five vouchers to use any time you want that true Italian experience!
- Please note offer is only available at Bondi Junction location
What We Like
An acquaintance of a Cudo staffer once mentioned in casual conversation that he didn’t like pizza. It froze the room. Birds were silenced in the trees outside. It’s a wonder it didn’t stop the planet turning on its axis. No one probed further – they were too busy backing out the door - but we can safely assume further questioning would have revealed he also disliked breathing. And winning the lottery. And falling in love.
It’s a relief to know that this person won’t be reading today’s offer. When word got out, he was shunned by society and now lives alone in a cave. But you, fabulous reader, are not that strange and frightening man. You are a person who loves pizza, as all persons should, and for that reason this deal is for you.
We’re offering a pizza extravaganza – a production of pizzaosity – from Arthur’s Pizza in Bondi Junction, part of the oldest and most loved pizza company in Sydney (please note: offer is for Bondi Junction location only).They’re offering a deluxe dinner for two people, comprising two medium pizzas, garlic bread, a Greek or garden salad, two gelato desserts AND a bottle of red or white Shell Bay wine. And as a reward for your heartwarmingly human devotion to this splendid foodstuff, we’re knocking 53% off the usual price. Normally you’d pay $75 but today it’s a super supreme $35!
Again, it should be noted this offer is just for Arthur’s Bondi Junction branch – and you must dine in. But why not pick up an extra pizza to take away? If you see a lonely-looking guy hunched glumly in a cave gnawing his own toenails for sustenance, we’re betting the aroma of an Arthur’s Pizza could coax him out and change his warped mind. And if not? Smush it in his face from us.
Check out what others have said about Arthur's Pizza on Eatability.com.au...
- Offer valid for 12 months from 5th February 2011
- Offer is only valid at Bondi Junction restaurant
- Valid for dine-in only
- Purchase a maximum of five vouchers
- One voucher per two people and only one voucher per table
- Voucher must be presented at time of payment
- Not valid with any other offer
- Not redeemable for cash