- Fine Print
- Explore Sydney Harbour and Goat Island on a 'Convicts, Castles and Champagne' tour!
- Includes a delicous barbecue lunch with wine, beer, bubbly and soft drink PLUS afternoon tea!
- And it's an open bar while you're cruising the high seas!
- A ticket this good would usually set you back $129, but it's yours today for just $55!
- Tours run Thursday through Sunday and selected Mondays, and you can buy as many vouchers as you like
- Cruise the harbour on board a beautifully restored 1920's ferry towards Goat Island then experience a walking tour of these historical grounds
- It's the perfect gift for locals and visitors alike!
- Plus you score an additional $30 voucher to put towards the 'Sydney Harbour tall ships BBQ lunch cruise' OR 'Twilight BBQ dinner cruise'
What We Like
Like dating a supermodel, cruising Sydney Harbour makes you feel suave, filthy rich and unbelievably lucky. Kind of like James Packer, but with less chins and better hair.
Cruise it or lose it with today's fabulous offer from Unique Sydney Tours and Cruises! You'll be kicking it like the rich and famous as you cruise the high seas, bubbles in hand, on this 'Convicts, Castles and Champagne' tour, worth $129 but yours today for a mere $55 when you hit that 'buy now' button! It includes a BBQ lunch, afternoon tea and - most importantly - an open bar!
Jump on board a beautifully restored 1920's ferry and cruise towards historic Goat Island. Dig into some delectable muffins and you listen to fascinating stories and facts about Sydney's past from your local tour guide, and learn the history of Kirribilli House, Fort Denison and other harbour-side 'castles'.
Once you reach Goat Island you'll get to experience a walking tour of these historical grounds. Built with the help of convict labour, you'll see some of Australia's most important convict buildings as well as Sydney's oldest Water Police Station, and be enthralled by the intriguing tales of punishment, death and escape.
Then it's time for lunch! Take in Sydney's beautiful harbour vista from the comfort of a private marquee as you tuck into your chef-prepared lunch of fresh king prawns, scotch fillet steak, beef sausages, chicken skewers, potato salad, garden salad and coleslaw. And you can wash it all down with bubbly, beer, wine and soft drink!
The tour runs for a little under three hours and is available Thursday through Sunday and on selected Mondays. It's a great way for locals to learn more about the area, and an awesome experience for visitors as well!
Go on, treat yourself to a 'Convicts, Castles and Champagne' tour of Sydney Harbour. It's just $55 per person including lunch, afternoon tea and UNLIMITED beer, wine and soft drink! And that means you don't have to BE filthy rich to FEEL filthy rich!
- Voucher is valid for six months from 14th August 2012
- Bookings can only be made online
- To book please go to http://www.uniquesydneycruises.com.au/deals
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Purchase as many vouchers as you like
- Voucher must be presented on arrival
- Your $30 gift voucher can be used towards a further Unique Sydney Tours and Cruises' "Tall Ships BBQ lunch cruise" OR "Twilight BBQ dinner cruise" when a full priced ticket is purchased (please note, offer cannot be used inconjunction with any other discounted offers or vouchers)
- This tour includes some walking around a small harbour island and some incline, please call directly for further information if your mobility is restricted
- Please wear comfortable, flat walking shoes for the Goat Island tour. A jacket, hat and sunscreen is also recommended
- Tour runs Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and selected Mondays
- Tour departs from Campbell’s Cove in The Rocks
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
This offer is not refundable with no cash value