- Fine Print
- It's a decadent high tea for two in the historic Gledswood Homestead in Catherine Field!
- Usually $110, this deliciousness can be yours today for a mere $39!
- Sip on a glass of bubbles, bottomless cups of a variety of traditional and herbal teas and filtered coffee too!
- And nibble on finger sandwiches, petit fours, sweet and savoury pastries and scones with jam and cream!
Sittings are on Saturdays at 1pm or 3.30pm!
What We Like
Unlike high tea, low tea involves snacking on stale crusts of bread and sucking dry tea leaves under the dining table of a dilapidated house. Take the more decadent tea option with today's upper-class Cudo!
Today you can indulge your snobbish side with a luxurious Saturday afternoon high tea for two at the historic Gledswood Homestead & Winery in Catherine Field for just $39. That's a 65% saving off the regular price, and it's the mere click of your mouse away!
Gledswood Homestead was built by convicts around 1810 and is nestled among rolling pastures in the Macarthur district, just 50 minutes' drive from the city. And today you can relive the grandeur of a bygone era as you sit in the Music Room and indulge in a two hour vintage high tea with a companion of your choosing.
Sip your complimentary glass of Gledswood Celebration Sparkling (or a non-alcoholic beverage for the under 18's and non-drinkers) to get you in the festive mood, then just sit back and relax as the food rolls in! Your menu for the day features an assortment of finger sandwiches, chef's selection of petit fours, sweet and savoury pastries and perfectly baked scones with jam and cream. And you'll also have access to bottomless cups of filtered coffee or tea!
It truly is the perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon, and it's yours today for $71 off the regular price! Plus, you can buy as many vouchers as you like for the perfect girlie get-together or keep them all to yourself and head back time and again!
Indulge yourself (and a friend) with the ultimate high tea for two at Gledswood Homestead for just $39. It's far more decadent than low tea, and the food is far tastier!
Please note that high tea sittings are on Saturdays only at 1pm or 3.30pm.
- Valid for six months from 12th May 2012
- Purchase as many vouchers as you like.
- Offer is only available on Saturdays at 1pm and 3.30pm
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- Bookings can be made on (02) 9606 5111, quoting your voucher number
- You must be at least 18 to receive alcohol
- 48 hour cancellation/changes policy applies, voucher subject to forfeiture
- Please book at least one month prior to voucher expiry to ensure a booking
- Please present your printed voucher on arrival
Voucher is not valid with any other offer/promotion & not redeemable for cash