- Fine Print
- Give the car the ultimate treatment with a pro hand wash from Blue Water Car Wash at Warringah Mall, Brookvale
- Pay just $39 and get a Bluewater premium wash which includes a hand wash, chamois dry, full interior vacuum and MORE!
- No need for any bookings! Simply drive straight in with voucher in hand!
- Buy as many as you like!
- Drop it off and let Blue Water do their magic while you do the shopping!
- The perfect weekend 'saver'!
What We Like
How often do you get pooped on by birds? Not often, we’re guessing. But what about the car? It appears all the time with our accursed feathered friends. And if this proves anything at all, it proves birds seem to have it in for shiny car ducos.
And if birds see your car as their own personal toilet, or perhaps you just can’t help driving through large, muddy puddles when you see them, then let Blue Water Hand Car Wash at Brookvale be your passport to immaculately clean motoring today!
Because by signing-on for today’s Cudo you’ll only be paying a delicately sudsy $39 to get the pros at Blue Water to give your car arguably its best, brightest clean ever in its history; all while saving a smooth 74%.
That’s right; you’re landing one of Blue Water’s premium washes, all done by hand, to ensure your car is thoroughly cleaned inside AND out. You get the car washed and chamois dried. All the windows will be cleaned, as will the dash and console too; PLUS, all the carpets, seats AND boot will be immaculately vacuumed.
Your exterior also gains a clay bar treatment to remove unwanted surface contaminants like tar and bugs from your paintwork. It's all finished off with a clean of your fuel cap and a full exterior premium wax polish to have your pride and joy looking spick and span. Talk about service!
Blue Water is handily located at Sydney’s shopping Mecca of the north – the majestic Warringah Mall; meaning you can simply drop off the car for its glamour makeover while you spend your huge Cudo saving at the nearby flotilla of stores and curios! Nope, there’s no need to book, so just drive straight in; Cudo voucher in hand.
So don’t resort to some unlicensed firearm to stop birds crapping all over your 'pride and joy', instead simply snare today’s easy Cudo. In fact, snare lots of them, particularly if you have lots of cars or incessant problems with pooing pigeons. And at just forty-nine bucks for a pro wash, you can happily never miss that filthy roadside puddle again!
- Voucher valid for six months from 30th November 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Bookings not required, just show up on the day
- Not Redeemable for Cash
- Not valid with any offer or promotions
- Multiple vouchers available for purchase as gifts only
- Opening hours : Mon to Sun: 8am - 5pm
- Thursday: 8am - 7pm