- Fine Print
- Strap yourself in for a full day of paintball annihilation for just ONE DOLLAR, at Ministry of Paintball!
- They have multiple locations Australia-wide AND you can buy as many vouchers as you like! Click HERE for a full list!
- Today we’ve saved you a whopping 98% - that’s $44 cash back in your pocket!
- VIP entry gets you ALL-DAY PLAY at any site you like! That’s hours of adrenalin-pumping adventure!
- They even kit you out with equipment hire; a mask, the combats, hood and battle pack. You just need to purchase the balls!
- They even supply lunch! Tuck into the likes of a barbeque, pizza or sandwiches, depending on your chosen location!
- Today you pay just ONE BUCK for hours of paintball fun in multiple locations!
What We Like
A chin wag with your nanna would reveal that in her day not only was showing a bit of forearm considered a bit racy, but she got a lot more bang for her buck when she was looking for something fun to take part in! Shandies were a shilling, dances were a dime and flicks were a pretty penny (or something like that - we sometimes tune out).
While some people believe that having fun is expensive and visible forearms can be incredibly revealing, today’s Cudo ditches such concepts, by presenting an exhilarating offer for just ONE DOLLAR from our friends at Ministry of Paintball, in an array of locations across the country! You save a mammoth 98% and get hours of memorable paintball thrills with your mates!
This heart-racing, adrenalin-pumping experience comes with VIP entry into any Ministry of Paintball location (for a full list, click here), which entitles you to adventurous all-day play! Not only can you stay for hours and shoot up a paint storm, but the team will also give you everything you need for your sniper adventure. We’re talking hire of the mask to protect your precious mug, the combats, hood, gun & gas refills and battle pack. The only things you’ll need to purchase are the balls!
As all hunters, shooters and slayers know, annihilating and owning your mates can work up an appetite. Lucky for you, lunch is included as well, with your feast varying depending on your chosen location. Some will sizzle up snags, others will present you with pizza while some serve up sandwiches! Needless to say you’ll be full and ready for more action!
The best part of this offer is that you can buy as many vouchers as you like, so your passion for paintball could become a daily ritual! This experience would normally set you back $45, but with an obvious and very welcome 44 buck saving, snapping this offer up just became a piece of very affordable, nanna-approved cake!
So don’t balls-up this opportunity – buy now, grab your voucher details and call 1800 646478 to book yourself in for a day of paintball madness at your preferred location!
- Offer is valid for three months from 17th July 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Bookings essential via phone and subject to availability
- Just call 1800 646 478 and book in at your preferred location
- Bookings must be made within three month validity period but date of play can be any time after this
- Full booking conditions available at: www.ministryofpaintball.com
- Not redeemable for cash and not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Lunch supplied at MOST locations - please check website or phone Ministry of Paintball for details
- Tickets also valid in the UK and are fully transferable
- Paintballs not included and must be purchased
- You get 100 free paintballs for every ten people you bring along
- Age restrictions may apply to this offer – please phone Ministry of Paintball for details
Available at the following locations only: (NSW) Camden; Windsor; Salt Ash; Helensburgh; Bankstown; Peakhurst; Rhyhope; (ACT) Michelago; (VIC) Moorabbin; Wonthaggi; (QLD) Northlakes; (WA) Perth; (SA) Monarto South