It's canoe or kayak hire on the Woronora River
Head to The Shire for a day of paddling fun! Just $21 lands you four-hours' kayak or canoe hire at The Boatshed At Woronora! Choose a one-man kayak OR a canoe that seats two, three or four people!
- Just $21 scores you four hours of paddling fun and relaxation from The Boatshed At Woronora
- You choose a one-man kayak OR a canoe for two, three OR four people (perfect for families too)
- It's one voucher per craft you hire! Hire a four-man canoe? Do it on one voucher!
- All life-vests and safety gear included in the price
- You’re saving a huge 77% off the typical hire price of $93!
- Choose two daily times – 8.30am-12.30pm OR 1pm-5pm
- Take in all the beauty of the Woronora River, just near Cronulla, and only 30 minutes south of the CBD
- Pack a picnic, go for a swim on a sandy beach, bring out the fishing rod or just take in the spectacular scenery and wildlife of the area
- Go midweek and score a half-priced coffee or hot chocolate
- Buy as many as two vouchers too
There's no need to be out to all hours in sweaty, over-priced nightclubs to court a potential new partner! No, askew bad dancing and bring back some old-fashioned romance the old-fashioned way with today’s sensationally watery Cudo offering!
Strangely, it’s kayak or canoe hire from the fine folk at The Boatshed At Woronora! Yes, gents grab your lutes, ladies grab your parasols and relax with four hours of gentle padding on the gorgeous Woronora River, just 30-minutes south of the CBD!
Today, spring a measly $21 and you score four hours in a one-man kayak (which, admittedly, kind of rules out any romance) or choose a canoe that can take two, three, even four people (perfect for any family adventure.)
Go midweek with your Cudo voucher in hand and the goodly folk at The Boatshed will also give you a half-priced coffee or hot chocolate too.
Bring a picnic, bring your fishing rod, bringing your lute and parasol, bring someone you fancy, even someone you don’t; but whatever you do, climb aboard for four hours’ paddling fun and take in all the spectacular Woronora River has to offer. Travel at your own speed, stop off at sandy beaches, have a swim, explore the rocky valleys, the island homes, or bountiful birdlife.
Yes, relaxation is guaranteed (particularly if you’re not the one doing the paddling!) So snare your voucher, snare two in fact, and get down and paddling for four hours of fun and relaxation for just $21 and all courtesy of The Boatshed at Woronora. Lutes, parasols and future spouses all optional. In fact, the fishing’s probably better.
Explore the peaceful Woronora River from Como to The Needles in a boat from The Boatshed AT Woronora. Travel at your own pace, stop for a picnic at a sandy beach, explore rocky valleys and wide open stretches, see houses accessible only by water, maybe see the ospreys catch their lunch. Even catch your own!
- 131 Prince Edward Park Road
Woronora, NSW, 2232
- Offer is valid for three months from 23rd July 2012
- A maximum of two vouchers per person. Multiples can be purchased as gifts
- One voucher per craft you hire (four people can use the one voucher if you hire a four-man canoe)
- Bookings are essential by phoning (02) 9545 2584 quoting your Cudo voucher number, boat of choice and day and time of choice
- You must take one of two booking times: 8.30am-12.30pm OR 1pm-5pm
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to avoid disappointment
- Please present a printed copy of your Cudo voucher at redemption
- A $20 cash deposit required on each boat; refunded on safe return of all equipment
- No shows will forfeit voucher
- You are required to make a booking four weeks prior to end of validation date. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash