It's dinner for two at Tino’s Italian at Caringbah
Just $49 for top Italian fare for TWO in Caringbah! You and a pal feast on Tino's Italian Restaurant's super authentic fare! Score two courses, plus a glass of wine, beer or sangria!
- Find a friend! It’s dinner for two at the sensational Tino’s Italian Restaurant on the Kingsway at Caringbah!
- You’re paying just $49 and you get two courses of your choice, plus a glass of wine, beer or sangria
- That’s $113 of authentic Italian fare and you’re saving a super tasty 57%
- Choose any entrée or main off the menu, or sweet-tooths can go for the main and dessert option
- Offer is for dinner six nights of the week! Plus, Tino’s is BYO and fully-licensed too!
As anyone who’s vacationed in the fair European nation of Italy will possibly tell you, there's just so many fantastic sights to see and dangerously leaning buildings. Yet, those cheeky locals know how to fast fleece the unwary visitor.
Yet, this is not to in anyway infer that the Italians can be an unscrupulous bunch! Take the fine folk at Tino’s Italian Restaurant at Caringbah as a case in point! Today’s Cudo proves their unbelievable generosity to a tee.
Yes, Italiano cuisine fans, spring an easy $49 and that gets you the best table in the house at the sensational Tino’s on the Kingsway. Feast on the two courses of your choice: entrée and main OR main and dessert. Even better, by being a prestigious holder of a Cudo voucher, you’ll also score a glass of beer, wine or sangria too.
And all this translates to a number of things. A very satisfied stomach, a 57% saving off the typical price, and dinner six nights a week. Plus, Tino’s welcomes a cheeky bottle of BYO or is fully-licensed too!
And Tino’s master chefs put the “awe” into authentic. Entrées include white bait and aioli, salt and pepper squid, or caramelised onion and cheese soufflé! Mains feature these mouth-watering goodies – spaghetti marinara, slow-roasted lamb shanks, grilled barramundi with avocado salsa or, the slightly more Australian, rump steak and chips! While dessert fanciers aren’t overlooked with traditional tiramisu or vanilla crème brulee!
So why be be fleeced on your next overseas holiday, when you can save a motza right in the heart of Caringbah! Snare your voucher, snare a dining pal and book your table now at the sensational Tino’s Italian Restaurant! Just $49 gets both of you two succulent courses and the drink of your choice! That’s practically daylight robbery on your part! But it’s for dinner.
Established for 25 years, Tino's is an icon in Sydney's Sutherland Shire. Offering amazing, authentic Italian food at great prices, it's only matched by the service. Tino's is opened for dinner six nights a week, offers BYO and is fully-licensed and you choose either dine-in or take-away!
- Shop 4-5
206 The Kingsway
Caringbah , NSW, 2230
- Offer valid for three months from 22nd August 2012
- One voucher per customer only. Multiples can be purchased as gifts
- Offer is for two people and is for dine-in only. Offer cannot be used for the take-away menu
- Gelato is not included in the offer
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book, phone (02) 9544 0066 and quote your Cudo voucher number
- Please present a printed copy of your Cudo voucher at redemption
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher may be voided
- Alcohol choices are at the discretion of Tino’s management
- Not valid with any other offer
- Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 23/10/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.